REJECTED Yegrinth's (yeg's) fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Basic Info

• Name: yegrinth (yeg is fine as some people prefer the shorter one)
  • Regiment:CG
  • Current Rank: 2LT
  • Playtime: 210 hours
OOC Information

• Do you have a microphone: yes
  • Quick Summary about you:I am a scottish teen who has always loved star wars and I do what i can to make evrything i can better.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: not at the time of writing this application.
IC Information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : because everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves especially for something like fleet. and i personally believe i can help maintain and improve fleet.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: Fleet gives the orders and strategises for battles, as well as keeping the ship in working order. Along with punishing those who need it and helping to train the regiments and advising them.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: yes once to my memory for spamming the repair tool as astromech and i couldnt hear the admins mic. (it was miscommunication)
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes i do and i hope to uphold that standard.
  • Any Commanding situations:i was a 212th Captain and when the major became CO and the exo took a few days off i was leading ghost and when i was highest there i helped lead 212th into battle.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: i can offer my experience and dedication along with my knowledge and understanding of how the different regiments fight
  • Anything else: not really apart from i am on sometimes when there is no fleet so i can help lead then.
Thank you for taking the time to read this
this next part was edited in at 22:20 roughly on the 7th of january:

• why you should pick me for fleet: i have watched fleet change over the course of a few months and I understand how it works/operates and i personally like to think of myself as a bit of a tactician.
  • looking back on this i see it can and should be more detailed so im going to add a few new answers to certain questions here
    quick summary: i am a 15 year old guy from scotland near glasgow i am currenlty working through exams and aiming to be a lawyer, I can be very stubborn but i always keep an open mind and try to see the other side of the argument.
  • commanding situations: as well as in cg recently ive organised them when i was highest cg officer on. e.g. i would assign to D3 and who would patrol and switch them around so that not one person was stuck on D3 for ages as that can be quite boring for some players.
  • what i can offer fleet: i can also offer a person who listens to others and stills stands for their own opinion and beliefs. and someone who will be active and strive to make our venator the greatest warship in the galaxy.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 20, 2018
Alright ima be honest with u, the Application felt a bit empty but not the worst, from ingame experience so far i have noticed that u seem quite mature, i would love to see u do a test period +1

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
You are a great member of the community and have impressed me many times.
Now lets look at the other aspects.

I consider this application worthy of a

+1

You're Fleet Application lacks effort but you're performace makes up for it.
Pros:
Nice Guy
Good Leader (Both as 212th CPT and RC Head Pilot)
Good Play Time.
Mature.
Is an Officer.

Cons:
Application Lacks Effort.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
You are a great member of the community and have impressed me many times.
Now lets look at the other aspects.

I consider this application worthy of a

+1

You're Fleet Application lacks effort but you're performace makes up for it.
Pros:
Nice Guy
Good Leader (Both as 212th CPT and RC Head Pilot)
Good Play Time.
Mature.
Is an Officer.

Cons:
Application Lacks Effort.
I didn’t mean for it to come off like that I put about an hours thought into this but I personally try to make a point in as little words as possible

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
I didn’t mean for it to come off like that I put about an hours thought into this but I personally try to make a point in as little words as possible
If you write a more developed application, then it will show that you are more dedicated to fleet. If you are gonna apply for the job. You need to show Dedication. You are doing that by writing a developed application. So take that in mind for next time.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
If you write a more developed application, then it will show that you are more dedicated to fleet. If you are gonna apply for the job. You need to show Dedication. You are doing that by writing a developed application. So take that in mind for next time.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind for the future. Personally when I read something long sometimes it looks like people are just writing words for the sake of having more words on what they wrote. In a way I can see things such as that rambling.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Sadly your application is to vague and sadly it means i cant see the full potential of what you can offer. -1
(If you need help with writing your application you can always PM me and i can help you. IF you need to write another.)
Thank you for the advice and if this one doesn’t get through or if. More people reckon it needs more I will certainly ask your advice on how to make it better.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
After looking over my application and the comments I have decided to redo it and make it better to show what I can bring to fleet. (Should be done in a couple of hours) should I edit this one or start from scratch? Side note: have improved it with a section at end

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Rodes

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
After looking over my application and the comments I have decided to redo it and make it better to show what I can bring to fleet. (Should be done in a couple of hours) should I edit this one or start from scratch?
I think it would be easier to start from scratch but i believe you need to wait until you're application is Accepted/Denied till you can make a new one.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Rodes

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Yegrinth is a good guy all around from what I can tell (this might be a shock to him coming from me).
He is pretty good when it comes to intense RP situations which Fleet does quite a lot of.
He is a good officer and has been pretty dedicated to the server.

However,
In my limited experience with him, he does not listen super well. Including in situations where those with far more experience and more knowledge on a subject are telling him one thing, he'll go and do his own thing. For example: I explicitly told him that even though the role didn't pop up as a suggested item when he typed "@RC" in the RC-Chat on discord, he continued to hit send at 2 AM and tagged the entirety of RC. This was not the first example of this either.

Additionally, instead of reporting a broken role to a staff member in another discord, he chose to abuse it and give the staff members a hard time. These are not qualities I want in a fleet member. Someone who is going to be giving orders needs to first be able to listen when told certain things.

The application also lacks effort as other people have said despite his addition at the end of the application. The mere fact that you put it at the end of the application instead of just editing the appropriate fields shows that you didn't put too much time in to this application.

-1 from me. Application needs more effort, and he does not listen enough.

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
Yegrinth is a good guy all around from what I can tell (this might be a shock to him coming from me).
He is pretty good when it comes to intense RP situations which Fleet does quite a lot of.
He is a good officer and has been pretty dedicated to the server.

However,
In my limited experience with him, he does not listen super well. Including in situations where those with far more experience and more knowledge on a subject are telling him one thing, he'll go and do his own thing. For example: I explicitly told him that even though the role didn't pop up as a suggested item when he typed "@RC" in the RC-Chat on discord, he continued to hit send at 2 AM and tagged the entirety of RC. This was not the first example of this either.

Additionally, instead of reporting a broken role to a staff member in another discord, he chose to abuse it and give the staff members a hard time. These are not qualities I want in a fleet member. Someone who is going to be giving orders needs to first be able to listen when told certain things.

The application also lacks effort as other people have said despite his addition at the end of the application. The mere fact that you put it at the end of the application instead of just editing the appropriate fields shows that you didn't put too much time in to this application.

-1 from me. Application needs more effort, and he does not listen enough.
I wasn't aware of this but i can safely say that Yegrithn has Improved Greatly. He is apart of 2 regiments that he plays in. RC and CG.. He has gotten a +1 from each CO from the regiments that he is apart which obviously shows that he has improved from you're last experiences with him. Yes Yes he had a few fuck ups, but that dosen't mean he can't improve from them. I have confidence in him, because i see that he has potential. So does the CG Commander aswell.

He is worth giving a shot.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.