• Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16

• Timezone: GMT
Activity

• How many regiments are you apart of: 3 Jedi, RC and 104th
  • Which Character do you play most: Currently RC Trial CO Sev
  • How long you play during the week per day: 1-5 hours
  • How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-6 hours usually
Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

• Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: 1 warn for job abuse (this was when i was still very new to the game mode and was a bit mingy i have since learned)
1warn for RDM (this was in a sim due to SIm start being not called again when i was new)

1 warn for MRDM this was a big mistake from me i was misunderstanding and have learned from this as well.

1 kick because i couldn't hear what the admin was saying to me because their mic wasn’t working and i wasn't able to follow what they were saying.
  • Any previous punishments on other DC servers: none apart from SWRP
About you

• What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I will graft and keep working until i have improved and then i’ll find the next thing i need to work on. I make mistakes like we all do and every time i do everything i can to learn from it and make myself better. I improve.

• Tell us about you: I am a 16 year old student from scotland (near glasgow). I am currently in Secondary school working through my exams I especially enjoy computing science but i’m best at maths. On some weekends I go sailing. Some long weekends I spend at my grandpa’s but i still have a PC there so still on server i also go there for holidays most times I really enjoy being part of this community. I can be headstrong and stubborn but ill always listen to others side of the story and opinions.
  • Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Determined. I will keep going at something until I beat it. I also keep going at studying things until i've learned them.

• Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I am very happy to help people and know how to deal with situations. I enjoy helping others meaning I am more than willing to take peoples staff claims and help them in whatever way they need. I am a quick learner and have a small bit of past experience. I believe i would make a very good member of the staff team.
Experience

• Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes I was a Senior staff member on a server which has now closed.(it was very small and didn't really give me much experience but it gave me experience with some ULX commands.)

• If yes, What were your duties: I helped manage the other staff members and made sure the players were having a good time. I also ran a couple events. I also dealt with issues if a player was harassing or spamming them.

• Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: yes the one mentioned in answer above.

• If yes, What were your duties: same as above
  • Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes I helped moderate the discord of the server mentioned above.

• If yes, What were your duties: I helped make a few channels and give roles to people. As well as making sure people followed the rules.
Scenarios

• A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

I would check the Chat logs of the player and see if this is true if it is then i’d give a verbal warning or a warn depending on the level I would also tell the player never to do this again as it may result in warn/kick. I would then tell the player that called me to tell me if it keeps up and thank them for bringing this to my attention.

• You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

I would take a look at the rules broken and look to see if the CT is a new player if they are i would verbally warn them or possibly !warn them depending but newer CT’s may not be as familiar with the rules. As for my friend they would get a bit more severe punishment if the CT is new as they should know the rules and not make new players into minges.

• A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

As it is by complete accident i’d verbally tell them to be careful in future and maybe advert they are landing. I would also speak to the CO of the regiment to recommend all their Airborne members to be careful when landing and to make sure the LZ is clear before landing. If it happens again with the same player i would tell them to stop and That it is becoming a pattern and if it happens again ill treat it as intentional unless they can give a good reason for VRDM if it keeps up.
Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I understand and accept this.

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie and Xan

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
You'll definitely get a +1

you have helped me out countless of times in both doing events and even planning them.

From my experience with yeg he always came across as a mature, kind, friendly person who has been a dedicated member to this community.

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Okay I'm here! I woke up! Okay also I'm using a new format: clap clap Staff Review clap clap

Activity:

1.) Very active, you're always on. So that's bueno.

Previous Punishments:

1.) It is a little concerning the sheer amount of punishments you have... Obviously you aren't Easten, but still, a bit concerning. The Job Abuse one, I can live with. And the kick for not being able to hear the other admin, not a problem either.
However, the RDM and the MRDM one really concern me.

About You:

1.) I can vouch for this personally as I haven't gotten a random ping for @RC at 2:00 AM so clearly you're learning.

2.) Without using a calculator or looking it up, how many hours are in a year?

3.) You are pretty determined, but I've never seen an example of this in game so I can't vouch for it.

4.) You are pretty helpful, however, my gripe here is that you tend to uh, let say... break things like Easten and then label them as "testing" which I still find dumb. You haven't done this super recently, but the experience as whole left me with a negative view on it.

Experience:

1.) Good that you have basic experience with ULX commands.

2.) As someone who played on that server, I don't think I ever saw more than 4 people on at a time. But that's not your fault. Can you give an example of what kinds of issues you dealt with in regards to harassment or spam?

3-4.) Coolios

5-6.) Dank

Scenarios:

1.) Good that you know to check logs instead of asking the player for proof. And also good that you mention that you'd thank them for bringing the issue up. I hate when people don't do that because it's a legitimate issue.

2.) Good that you acknowledge the fact that CTs can be new and often don't know the rules 100% of the time. And that you don't want your friend to be training minges to ya know... minge.

3.) Fine. Not sure if you need to bring all AB members into the issue. And good that you note that if it happens again you would treat it as intentional.

Overall I'm +/- neutral on this because of the reasons mentioned above.

Edit: I think this should be a +1 as I've thought more and more about it and Yegrinth is so dedicated to this community it's kind of scary. That's all.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Hairy_Butter

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland

2.) As someone who played on that server, I don't think I ever saw more than 4 people on at a time. But that's not your fault. Can you give an example of what kinds of issues you dealt with in regards to harassment or spam?
I won’t give details but once I got informed on the discord that a player had an issue and they informed me one of the commanders was spamming them on discord PM’s about joining their reg I then got the commander to stop and if they did it again they would be removed from CO as we wanted our CO’s to be proper.

swans-jailer

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
I rarely respond or give feedback on applications however, Yegrinth is a great member of the community and only has the best in mind when it comes to the server. He is always trying to better the experience for all players that he meets and has assisted the staff team on numerous occasions.

+1 Please give him a trial, he's gucci.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.