Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
France
So, im putting this up as multiple people im mates with are pissed & same goes for me, i honestly love this current update but its coming to the point where the xp gains are disgusting...

The xp gain nerfs where not needed, we where at the perfect middleground at the last xp nerf, that was teetering on too slow at some points especially with one printer but we where fine with it, nobody complained & we enjoyed the server then, but now, its absurd... in 3 hours of straight grinding with 1 hidden printer and being city worker (this is a premium printer, not the lvl 50 1 but still the 50$ DONOR RANK PRINTER (not worth 50$ anymore imo) i got to lvl 39..., and was gaining 1 lvl at lvl 20 every 5 claims (about 15k in printer usually) which honestly is absurd. its level 20 for christ sake not level 75+... i mean, its premium for one, should give more xp than that, concidering we get double xp (100% more, which i think wasnt necessary to nerf from 200% as we still had to grind a fuck ton) and takes 5 claims, it would take 10 for a normal user... at this point the server is legit too slow at progressing...To make things short, xp buff is needed.

Nerfs to the donor ranks where not needed honestly, the 100% xp boost i honestly cant feel compared to legit players as some joined the same time as me and where maybe 4/5 lvls behind me doing same shit... if you're going to keep them atleast lower price of premium from 50$ its not worth it anymore...

Gonna edit if any1 finds errors in my text or has further points to put in.

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
I'd like to see the xp gain increased, but under old one. People before got max in under a month and that's not what we are going for. But don't touch money income.

swans-jailer

Bingo

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
France
There was a patch made today by Drew.
Could you please reevaluate the situation again and post an update here?
Thanks for the feedback! :D
So, i re-evaluated it now, gonna just put my thoughts here, xp is still slow as, i wasnt just saying printer gains itself needs a buff i mean xp itself needs a buff, yes this helps a tiny bit, but still taking hella long just to level up, personally hate this part of the update, the only thing i dislike & as its xp its kinda making me hate the whole update.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.