Xirii Is Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
United States of America
Me And my Friend (Chap019) was playing on CrewConflict when Xirii showed up and started shooting us, after he killed us he called raid, He keypad cracked the first keypad but went in and deleted all my shit, Not only that but he nocliped OFF DUTY, and started harrassing me saying " You wont do shit, i destroyed all ur printers." " and he started shooting at me when i walked away. I think this admin is abusive and should be demoted.

swans-jailer

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB

• I keypad cracked your main base entrance which had two keypads per door
    • You then had subsequent 'internal' bases which had their own keypads - bringing the total to 10.
    • This put you over the clear two keypad rule stated in our rules which you agree too in the motd
      • Part of that rule allows me to remove your base at my discretion.

• As a senior admin I can no clip where I see fit - I didn't no clip during the raid, I just removed your piece of shit base.
  • You then proceeded to threaten me by going on about on video, failing to take in the information that your base was against the rules.
  • You then decided to fire shots at me again, also for no reason - so I shot back and killed you as you hit me. Deal with it pussy.
Any other bullshit you'd like to add? I'm all ears.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.