Add-ons [wOS] Hologram Conversation System

Dec 25, 2018
In-Game Name: Supreme General Undenied Reicher/Jedi High General Obi Wan Kenobi
Type of Suggestion: Addon (Consists of an entity, the hologram table, and a weapon, hologram transceiver, and I believe for it to work, all troops would need to have the weapon in their load out, like the inventory weapon)
Reason for Suggestion:

I believe that this system will allow people to have more roleplay scenarios/situations, especially Fleet, contacting troops across the ship to do small tasks such as Repairs, Arrests and other stuff.
Pros:
  • It is a VERY small addon as it's only 0.006MBs
  • It adds more immersion and opportunities to roleplay
Cons:
(I see no issues/bad things about this, I really don't. If you see a bad thing about it, put it in the replies below.)

Link to Suggestion:

Link to Demonstration Video (Incase the steam video doesn't work):

swans-jailer
Reactions: Scorpio and Inza

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
It looks good, but I would just like to remind you even though the addon is small it has two required items. Which one of them is a proppack on above 200 props, the good thing is we already have this pack installed, but there's another required item there I don't know that much about. So on the next suggestions make sure you check out if the addon requires other addons.

I think the pop up required addon is irrelevant and we already got the proppack so this addon wouldn't be a problem.

swans-jailer