In game name: Alpha Lieutenant Fordo
Discord name and number: Windows#8739
Proffered name: Windows
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 20
Timezone: UK

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1
Which Character do you play most: Fordo
How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 hours (if college isn't a pain)
How long you play during the weekend per day: 4-6 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Not that I know of no.
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Nope, I've only went on the SWRP server

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I feel like I'd stand out from all the other applicants because I haven't met much of the players seeing some of the old ones left but I'll have the unbiased opinion when it comes to player complaints/problems like for example people that try to lie about not breaking a rule.
Tell us about you: Well, I used to be on the staff team a few months back so I know how the system works if it hasn't changed, I'm easy to get along with others and always love to push myself to my limits when it comes to work.
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: The one trait I'd use is reliable because I'm able to be trusted when helping out other staff members or even players to keep myself in a neutral state when it comes to complaints.
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Overall, I think I should be chosen because I'm experienced with the staff system you have. Also had good relationships with all of the staff and that I'd be able to put the people that play on the server first over a lot of things.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: My duties as staff was dealing with admin calls, making events up, dealing with player problems.
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Same as the SWRP duties.
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No
If yes, What were your duties:

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?

Downtime doesn't exist on the server so I would warm the LT as he should already know that it doesn't exist.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do?

I'd pull my friend and CT away from the event so I could have a talk with them, warm them for breaking the rules and minging.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do?

If the staff member was a higher rank than me then I'd inform a higher up like Senior Admin or Super Admin of what's going on and allow them to handle the problem.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take?
The steps that I would take would be:
1. Inform the other staff members of the reason why I can't come on.
2. Try and get one of the staff members to host (if not then hold the event off and allow someone else to host one)
3. Finally, give the staff members the document of what should be happening on the event.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes, I understand.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018
Edinburgh
You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?

Even if it was "Downtime" I'd warn the EOD seeing as "Downtime" is for messing around but not going around killing CTs.
Downtime is not a thing on this server, and it has been removed. Other than that, wish you the best of luck!

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.