Who thinks we should have a server on:

What game should we as drew to get a server on?

• Total voters

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I vote StarWarsRP. I will be happy to help set it up
I don't need help setting it up, what I need is.
Advice and input, since I have not alot of experience with StarWarsRP myself.3
For instance what jobs should be restricted to what, what maps we should use, what era etc..
I also need someone to run it and help select a staff team. The only thing which im really curious about is how they set it up to have these events, script spawned npcs? or by admins?
How the map rotation works? are the map on workshop or fastdl? the difference is you only download the map you are connecting to with fastdl, with workshop you download ALL the content before connecting.
I own a ton of addons on gmodstore so I want as many servers as possible, so I can use these scripts for what they are worth.

If starwarsrp is something people really want I will start looking into it, but ye like I said I need help with that.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
I don't need help setting it up, what I need is.
Advice and input, since I have not alot of experience with StarWarsRP myself.3
For instance what jobs should be restricted to what, what maps we should use, what era etc..
I also need someone to run it and help select a staff team. The only thing which im really curious about is how they set it up to have these events, script spawned npcs? or by admins?
How the map rotation works? are the map on workshop or fastdl? the difference is you only download the map you are connecting to with fastdl, with workshop you download ALL the content before connecting.
I own a ton of addons on gmodstore so I want as many serveers as possible, so I can use these scripts for what they are worth.

If starwarsrp is something people really want I will start looking into it, but ye like I said I need help with that.
I've been studying a couple of servers with Bilbo. We are actually gathering some info on how they run :) as soon as I have more info I can let you know

swans-jailer
Reactions: Ban