• Poll closed .

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
"Stop the changes"? without changes we wouldn't get anywhere... Right now I have made a community vote where the entire community can state their opinion.
Just leave both serversclike they are for years. One day drake will change his hashtag to startthechanges cause server is boring huehur

swans-jailer
Feb 22, 2018
You know I never liked all the changes, there was a time that everything was fine, yet then shit got changed, going back and forth between weapon systems, maps, HUDs etc isn't good for the server, yet the good suggestions get ignored..

Just leave both serversclike they are for years. One day drake will change his hashtag to startthechanges cause server is boring huehur
The server is already boring right now, atleast for me and some more players that have been here for a while.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
You know I never liked all the changes, there was a time that everything was fine, yet then shit got changed, going back and forth between weapon systems, maps, HUDs etc isn't good for the server, yet the good suggestions get ignored..

The server is already boring right now, atleast for me and some more players that have been here for a while.
So what do you suggest we do to improve?

swans-jailer