What do you want from your Fleet?

Sep 3, 2019
Evening peoples,

As we all know the server has been abit slow as of late, I want to know personally what you want from your fleet would you like more open sims from everyone? Would you prefer more passive RP? (Bunk inspections), Would you prefer the idea of more guests from the outside (other planets or other republic guests), I would like to know from you as the players all I do is look hot in ATC. Help me make your experience better. I want your game to be great.

Your lovely neighbourhood Fleety Boi.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow
Sep 10, 2018
When i was in fleet we did bunk inspections, server wide Mandos ect every 3 days with missing some days, but people got bored so maybe try once or twice a week and do sims in between events either fun games or situations that’s what use to happy and was fun

swans-jailer
Reactions: Rodes
May 25, 2019
I used to enjoy the RP build up, for example a fleet would get kidnapped by a sith/Alien before an event also inspections are always good they could be medical/weapons/bunks all sorts of stuff

swans-jailer
Aug 7, 2018
More PassiveRP: YES PLEASE
Bunk inspections: Hell yes
More visitors: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.
Server wide mando: Please bring this back

This is exactly what we want. Please for the love of god make this happen.

swans-jailer
May 30, 2019
I would like to see a lot more from Fleet instead of being in ATC. But bear when you find yourself to be an assigned Fleet you won’t have the time to do a server wide Mando.

Bunk inspections +1
Server wide Mando -1

swans-jailer
Jun 15, 2019
Like mentioned -
1) Mando's: Would be nice having whole ship Mando's and working with other regiments because it doesn't happen often.

2) Drill's: Attack Drill's, Hostage situation Drill's things like that would be nice as it prepares people for those scenarios since some PVT's are inexperienced in those aspects.

3) Meetings: These type's of scenarios of what people want should happen in regimental meetings as well which in some regiments should be more frequent. It helps people inside the regiment give their complaints and wants as a regiment.

4) Sims and Trainings: Just generally host more joint sims between regiments because we have that part in the Discord now and I'm seeing tumbleweed in it where we could be hosting more sims between regiments which is a lot of fun.

swans-jailer
Sep 3, 2019
So here’s what I’m gunna do I will take everything you guys have said talk to all your higher up Generals, Fleet, CO and EXO’s I will personally make a plan of action we will arranged more RP stuff I will talk to staff/admins get random thing happening if anyone has any Issues with any of these or if you have any ideas hit me up on discord or post in forums and I will get around to it when I can! #MakeDrewsGreatAgain

swans-jailer
Reactions: Inza