Sleep

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Server Staff
Senior Staff
Dec 3, 2019
Vienna
this was a joke sent to utopia, u know the meme

this is me apologizing for something stupid i did in the past, back when we were friends, and i was a snr admin, about 8 months ago.
Not tryna be defensive, i understand why people would dislike me.
If the community wishes for me to step down, leave or get banned comepletely i will respect its wishes.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Utopia

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I think that everyone that has left should either come with something constructive or just not say something at all.

The server is still up because there are players around. 5 or 30 doesnt matter, let them have fun and respect that not everyone wants to quit the server/game yet.

At the end of the day you may sit left with friends you connected with through this community and don’t compromise that.

We are a small community now and even though its plenty of space theres none for toxic behavior.

Those that still continues to develop and play, you are champs and keep going at it. Thats why I still support the server.

swans-jailer

Scorpio

VIP
Oct 14, 2018
Bristol
drewscommunity.com
I think shutting down the server for good would be a good idea. No offence or anything but Gmod is just not fun and popular any more, in my opinion of course. Maybe Drew should consider a new game and expand the community there. The server started dying after the holidays in 2018 and by the looks of it seems to be utter shite. So, close the server for a year maybe and finally re open with a new game. Keep the discord so people are regularly updated. Literally like four times a year, a post is made about saving the server. I don't think its going to help.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow

Kal

Sep 30, 2018
I think shutting down the server for good would be a good idea. No offence or anything but Gmod is just not fun and popular any more, in my opinion of course. Maybe Drew should consider a new game and expand the community there. The server started dying after the holidays in 2018 and by the looks of it seems to be utter shite. So, close the server for a year maybe and finally re open with a new game. Keep the discord so people are regularly updated. Literally like four times a year, a post is made about saving the server. I don't think its going to help.
It's still going pretty well with some decent events and people who still want to play and considering you don't play anymore you making a drastic statement about the server whilst not even knowing the situation from some of the players is a bit dumb. This thread is about improving the server for those still playing and not to get the opinions of those who have fucked off

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
North London, U.K
It would seem from an outside perspective that the ill-decisions to put certain individuals in command has finally taken a toll on this community. Incompetence has been rewarded with Staff Powers, Server Pop is at an all-time low, the event system would appear to be in shambles, and from what I've hear it's not very fun anymore.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Blitz
Jan 13, 2021
It would seem from an outside perspective that the ill-decisions to put certain individuals in command has finally taken a toll on this community. Incompetence has been rewarded with Staff Powers, Server Pop is at an all-time low, the event system would appear to be in shambles, and from what I've hear it's not very fun anymore.
Bound to happen when they make a blacklisted 104th member the commander of it, then makes him a marshal commander after killing it. Not to mention the people at the top of the staff ranks. Sleeps inviting his furry friends and giving them custom roles n stupid shit, give it some time and it'll be some random furry server.

Then there's the current set of commanders and officers, no one does anything. Pretty sure I've seen CG do stuff which is nice but the other three battalions or however many there are are fucking shit. 0 tryouts hosted in an entire week, demote all of the retards to private and shut the server down and fix it. Open up applications or something, leave it like this and it'll be gone in a few months.

From what I've seen since getting unbanned 8 - 18 people come online for 2 hours for an event, then CG do a mandatory and everyone leaves...

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour
Status
Not open for further replies.