Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Hello, dear players of Drews Community CCRP server.
This topic is specifically created so you can post your feedback regarding the weapons

Here you can suggest anything changes to the permanent and non-permanent weapons.
You don't have to stick to a specific template, but please include the following information:

Name of weapon:
Permanent (Yes/No):
Changes you suggest:
Explanation for changes:

Feel free to say if a weapon is too slow, has too big of a spread, too big or too low of damage and anything else you can think of.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Gayland
Name of weapon: M 590
Permanent (Yes/No): Yes
Changes you suggest: Improve the dmg on the weapon.
Explanation for changes:
As of right now the damage is really low also the fire rate may be slightly high (was really slow before). It only deals 470 in the head, 357 in the body and 208 in the lower body/foot when the player has max damage resistance and the shooter has max damage improvement. This is really low for a shotgun and the fire rate is a bit too high. It would be nice if it was a 2 shot in the head and has a quite low fire rate. Also for the ones interested here are the shotgun stats:
And here is the video:

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Name of weapon: Uzi
Changes you suggest: Increase base weapon damage and a little bit of fire rate.
Explanation for changes:
I own a +50 damage UZI Legendary, which to my knowladge is max damage. Headshot does ~170 dmg, bodyshot does ~70 dmg. Weapon does not do sufficient damage in close to mid range fights. To place in perspective cop weapons should be around the same level if not a bit stronger then legendaries. A normal cops pistol does around 200dmg in the head, my max damage legendary can't even do that. If the weapons damage is around 170, I think the rate of fire needs to be buffed, if you want to keep rate of fire the same, then increase damage. Recoil and many of the other things are fine, but over all dps and dps in fight (when dodging etc) is not sufficient in any way.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Name of weapon: M 590
Changes you suggest: Improve the dmg on the weapon.
Explanation for changes:
As of right now the damage is really low also the fire rate may be slightly high (was really slow before). It only deals 470 in the head, 357 in the body and 208 in the lower body/foot when the player has max damage resistance and the shooter has max damage improvement. This is really low for a shotgun and the fire rate is a bit too high. It would be nice if it was a 2 shot in the head and has a quite low fire rate. Also for the ones interested here are the shotgun stats:
View attachment 2423
And here is the video:
Damage increased

Name of weapon: Uzi
Changes you suggest: Increase base weapon damage and a little bit of fire rate.
Explanation for changes:
I own a +50 damage UZI Legendary, which to my knowladge is max damage. Headshot does ~170 dmg, bodyshot does ~70 dmg. Weapon does not do sufficient damage in close to mid range fights. To place in perspective cop weapons should be around the same level if not a bit stronger then legendaries. A normal cops pistol does around 200dmg in the head, my max damage legendary can't even do that. If the weapons damage is around 170, I think the rate of fire needs to be buffed, if you want to keep rate of fire the same, then increase damage. Recoil and many of the other things are fine, but over all dps and dps in fight (when dodging etc) is not sufficient in any way.
Damage and Firerate increased

Thanks for the feedback and a nice thread

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Gayland
Name of weapon: police baton
Changes suggested:increase damage or remove
Explanation: The hitbox is very shit and fists do more damage. There is literally no purpose for it to exist.
It is there for rp reasons. It is not intended to be good. For example you want to give someone a slap on the wrist because they did something bad that is a scenario where you would use the baton. It is not intended to kill people. Just as in real life you don’t kill a person with a baton you hit them with it so they stop with what they are doing.

swans-jailer

Edvin :Ʒ

VIP
Sverigedemokraterna
Jul 14, 2018
Name of weapon: Aug
Changes you suggest: Reduced Damage.
Explanation for changes:
It's too good, it is an ar so it makes sense that it's good closeup and at range, but it just does too much damage. Or reduce the firerate.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Name of weapon: All weapons that can shoot through walls
Changes you suggest: Remove shooting through walls.
Explanation for changes:
it's way to fucking op. just no skill shooting through walls and getting some lucky kills.
Maybe for defending but makes raiding you alot more fair/ Defending right now is way too OP
There is only one gun can do it and no one else has that gun

swans-jailer
Feb 22, 2018
Name of weapon: MP5
Changes: reduce damage output
explaination: it does way too much dmg for what it meant to be
this is absolutely true, I just got hit for 3k damage within 2 seconds or so?
MP5 should be nerfed in the rate of fire, and maybe the damage aswell.
Comparing it to any SMG this gun is just way to powerfull

Name of weapon: All weapons that can shoot through walls
Changes you suggest: Remove shooting through walls.
Explanation for changes:
it's way to fucking op. just no skill shooting through walls and getting some lucky kills.
It is powerfull to be able to shoot through the walls, but looking at the fact the gun only does 90 damage a hit after the first prop it travels true, I'd say it's actualy a nice addition looking at the fact you can just blow up a whole base with the new explosive weapons.

Name of weapon: Aug
Changes you suggest: Reduced Damage.
Explanation for changes:
It's too good, it is an ar so it makes sense that it's good closeup and at range, but it just does too much damage. Or reduce the firerate.
the aug already had a damage reduction from 459 to 330 per headshot when they transfered from CW:2.0 to M9K so I personaly think it doesn't have to be nerfed in damage, maybe reduce the fire rate just a little bit.

swans-jailer

Best-Potato

Premium
Official Reseller
Jun 9, 2017
Parts Unknown
I joined the server for the first time in a while and noticed a few things.
I'm going to list some of these things here so please forgive me for not using the format.

+627 Barret M98B sniper did 500-650 to head which is dumb considering it is a sniper. Damage should be way higher since some people have 4,5k hp which would mean that you need 8 shots to the head to kill them.

M590 shotgun (+19 dmg) did 900 dmg to a guy with no res and i have 70-80% increase. Damage should be a little higher on that in my opinion.

Last thing was the ridiculous fire rate of some riffles like the G36. It shoots around 45 bullets in 3 seconds. Considering that it is a riffle I would prefer a higher damage at a range over an insane fire rate.

Overall it seems like smgs have a really high damage and a super high fire rate as well. Maybe some balancing needed to make the other guns viable options as well?

Just my initial thoughts.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Alexander

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Weapon: Uzi
Problem: a bit under decent damage, but rate of fire is too fast.
Possible fix: Increase damage by a small amount and reduce rate of fire.

Weapon: Acr
Problem: Shoots way too fast for it's damage.
Possible fix: Reduce rate of fire.

swans-jailer

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018
Name of weapon: ACR
Changes you suggest: Decrease it's fire rate.
Explanation for changes:
When I go around and I see people with ACR and it shoots faster than any weapon I seen so far in like 40-50 bullets. It's just completely aids to face in any situation. If I street fight someone and they have an ACR. I already know it's over because of it's firerate.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Name of weapon: ACR
Changes you suggest: Decrease it's fire rate.
Explanation for changes:
When I go around and I see people with ACR and it shoots faster than any weapon I seen so far in like 40-50 bullets. It's just completely aids to face in any situation. If I street fight someone and they have an ACR. I already know it's over because of it's firerate.
Only 2 people have leg acrs and that are solid and brontide. I haven’t tested and neither have you I guess? Once I get one I’ll see how well it does in situations.

swans-jailer