Oct 27, 2018
Basic Info
  • Name: Viper
  • Regiment: 501st
  • Current Rank: CPT
  • Playtime: 55.6
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I have a knowledge in military strategy and tactics.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : With me advanced knowledge on the military strategy and tactics and easily climbing the ranks in 501st shows how experienced and useful I can be.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: Fleet work together under either an Admiral or General and would pilot mainly Venators. They are responsible for looking after the men, give them orders during the hostile/friendly situations, aswell as inspection.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Negative just warned
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes
  • Any Commanding situations: 501st Flame Divison
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: Vast battle knowledge
  • Anything else: Nope.

swans-jailer
Oct 27, 2018
Commands? Idk like meet me here, form this formation, keep up the fire, hold the line, contact engage. Normal commands that all higher ups do.

As for warns, it was failrp because i jumped into moon pool and mic spam as a CT because i made a trumpet sound with my mouth.

swans-jailer
Oct 27, 2018
Due to current IRL i.e college taking the majority of the time of my life currently. I wouldn't be as active as I would like as fleet and therefore removing my fleet application. I will reapply when I deem it suitable for the benefit of the server.

swans-jailer
Aug 19, 2018
As the current Fleet commander, I am hereby Denying this application Reason: Retracted submission Thanks for applying in the case you want to reapply you can do this in 2 weeks

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.