ACCEPTED Upper's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
General Info

In-Game Name: 501st TC THVY MSG 5555 Fives

Discord Name And Hashtag: Julius#6544

Preferred name: Upper

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 15 (16 next month and have perms to apply)

Timezone: GMT

Activity: 4 days a week and 4 hours each day

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 1 501st
How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 4hrs on weekdays

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: , 4hrs on weekends

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: yes 5 warns none active tho and one ban because sleeps paw slipped

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: yes

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I have been here since jan this year and i know how most of the stuff works such as warns, spawning and stuff like that
In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: help for events and sims kind of thing and helping dealing with minges
Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity Trait To Describe Yourself And Why: always to to be as friendly as a can at any given moment

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: you are low on mod/trial mods

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: no

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: no

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: i would check logs to see if it is true and see if it was for a hit if it is i would give him a T1 forgot to advertise hit and if it is just strait up rdm i would warn for T2 RDM But if its event char such as cadbane i would say to the player he is a event char so its ok so just to leave it

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: i would change him to cadet and respawn him but if he was new i would also warn him for T2 AFK paycheck farming as RC

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: If they done it by accident i would warn him/her for T1 Vrdm but if he/she did warn them to step back would give a verbal warning but if the Commander done it on purpose i would warn for T2 VRDM As they done it on purpose

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

This Is A Legal Requirement. Applying When Not The Age Of 16 Years Or Above By Means Of Deception Is Considered Fraudulent And Is Punishable To The Maximum Extent Possible Under UK Law. Your Account May Be Terminated From Drew's Community Both In-Game, On All Servers And On The Forums.

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: That_one_Welsh_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.