Update Cars, NLR and Police

Hello!

CrewConflict has now received an update and the changes are:

• Police weapons damage and fire rate increased
  • New NLR system
  • New car dealer
  • New job gopnik!
  • New vehicles, go karts, trucks and new swat vans.
Because we had to change car dealer, everyone have lost their cars.
Why? because we simply can't give everyone their cars back.

Also the new NLR system are zone based, you will be ghosted when entering the area you died in.
This way you can continue to play if you get killed, but don't break NLR ofc.

The police weapon damage has also been increased because they were in need of it.

The NLR system and car dealer was changed for optimization reasons and also people kept reporting they lost some cars now and then.

Comments

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Tbh i never lost one car every! if anything they were added back when we Re-joined as it loggs onto the Data base, Also the NLR Dome is completley cancer in my Opinion, So many people abusing it! They get killed while we raid them in their Base, then return outside the base and spray you up ( Still breaking NLR ) Chap got banned last night for NLR abuse...
Honestly in my opinion i Say Bring back the NLR! Car dealer is okay i guess! BUT THE NLR BRING BACK

People dont give 2 kinds of shite when they die now! Because they instantly get respawned anyway! ALSO the ammount off incounters if had with little noobs retruning because off the NLR @Hobbes Banned about 6 People the other day with the clan name called "TG" They kept abusing NLR...
Another person who plays Alot got banned last night for 12 Hours for NLR Break...
it just takes the fun out off killing because and they being ghosted for 2 MINS

I Vote +1 On bring back the NLR System... Anyone else What to +1?

But thats my opinion...

Jul 8, 2017
Tbh i never lost one car every! if anything they were added back when we Re-joined as it loggs onto the Data base, Also the NLR Dome is completley cancer in my Opinion, So many people abusing it! They get killed while we raid them in their Base, then return outside the base and spray you up ( Still breaking NLR ) Chap got banned last night for NLR abuse...
Honestly in my opinion i Say Bring back the NLR! Car dealer is okay i guess! BUT THE NLR BRING BACK

People dont give 2 kinds of shite when they die now! Because they instantly get respawned anyway! ALSO the ammount off incounters if had with little noobs retruning because off the NLR @Hobbes Banned about 6 People the other day with the clan name called "TG" They kept abusing NLR...
Another person who plays Alot got banned last night for 12 Hours for NLR Break...

But thats my opinion...
+1

But thats my opinion...
1+ With the old NLR system i wouldn't right now perma banned.