Dec 25, 2018
General Info

In game name:
Jedi Ahsoka Tano/RC 56 Silence

Discord name and number:
Undenied_Player#2699

Preferred name:
Undenied

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID)

Timezone:
GMT

Activity:
3 - 4 days per week

How many regiments are you apart of:
None (Unless you count my RC role)

Which Character do you play most:
Xarem Darnor (Passive RP Character)

How long you play during the week per day:
4 - 5 Hours

How long you play during the weekend per day:
3 - 4 Hours

Previous Punishments:
We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:
None

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:
None

About you:

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:
I believe I stand out from other Applicants because I have the capability of making useful props/builds that can be used in multiple events, such as big barricades, generators, structures, etc. I am also capable of being extremely co-operative with others, meaning that accepting build requests from staff will be easy.

Tell us about you:
I am incredibly passionate about what I do, making sure it is the best it can be for not only myself but for others who see the product as well, along with being incredibly passionate, I do have a great creativity with me, meaning that I can make and build a lot of things, no matter how specific.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best:
Creative

Why should we choose you over other Applicants:
I believe I should be chosen above other applicants as I am capable of offering a lot to the server and providing entertainment and fun for staff and players alike with my creations.

Experience:

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server:
Yes

What notable builds have you created:
Big barricades, Boardable Providences, Custom Explosions (Taught by Bill)

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools:
Yes

Do you have many dupes:
No, they got wiped

Post some Pictures of your builds:
20200525152502_1.jpg20200525152507_1.jpg20200426020648_1.jpg20200421132703_1.jpg20200418013541_1.jpg

swans-jailer
May 11, 2019
+1. good builds, displays ability to pose, can create good role-play focused builds for events or other RP (like the ventilation system or coolant system screenshots)

and of course, he has experience.

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
I mean considering you were Head Builder before you joined staff AND taught me everything I know about poses and builds, I feel that you have the right capabilities to rejoin builders😂
BIG +1

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Yooo my guy lasted long leaving. Guessing that dominos job didnt go proper then.

All jokes aside i dont comment on this shit cause normally the people applying are half brain dead @Pickens @Pok.
But Unde has always been a great builder and is easily the best ive seen that isnt there just to mooch off drews money for some large file sized model packs.
He will also maybe help out with the PoliceRP Server Star Wars RP Server and bring back some fun and decent events.
Personally with the addition of Undenied towards the Builder Team, the server and its "Brobdingnagian" playerbase will hail within Undenied non suck up glorious skills.

TLDR: Undenied is good and he will acc help unlike some people.

+1

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
Yooo my guy lasted long leaving. Guessing that dominos job didnt go proper then.

All jokes aside i dont comment on this shit cause normally the people applying are half brain dead @Pickens @Pok.
But Unde has always been a great builder and is easily the best ive seen that isnt there just to mooch off drews money for some large file sized model packs.
He will also maybe help out with the PoliceRP Server Star Wars RP Server and bring back some fun and decent events.
Personally with the addition of Undenied towards the Builder Team, the server and its "Brobdingnagian" playerbase will hail within Undenied non suck up glorious skills.

TLDR: Undenied is good and he will acc help unlike some people.

+1
man told me to apply for builder xD

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.