Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2018
Steam Profile:
Date: Unsure late 2018
Length: Permanent
Reason: "no" had been told it would get changed
Admin who banned me: Alexware
Why should I be unbanned: I understand what I did was wrong and although I cant remember all of what I did, I wanted to get banned and Alex continued to pick me up so I decided to quote killer keemstar over /advert and I deeply want to apologize to @Alexware02
Evidence
1590604791710.png

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: Vapour
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello, I am the former staff member who banned you. I banned you for racism but there was also RDM involved. I presumed at the time that due to TKs removal you felt the need to go out on a "extra" special way which in this case was RDMx2 I believe and advering "Alex is a stupid fucking nigger". I banned you and that was it. Only here to give my side of it, good luck.

Photo evidence

swans-jailer
Sep 8, 2018
I never denied I did any of that but Assumed the second part was the major contributing factor also I didn't think I should quote it directly in the ban appeal but as of yesterday I am still banned for "No". (Hi there @Marcus )

swans-jailer
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I never denied I did any of that but Assumed the second part was the major contributing factor also I didn't think I should quote it directly in the ban appeal but as of yesterday I am still banned for "No". (Hi there @Marcus )
Must of been my fault, I knew I said I would change the ban and was sure I did. My fault, however if I were to have edited the ban as intended the reason would be something along the lines of "Racism, Discriminatory or Defammatory language used against players" in other words, the ban were perma due to racism. If you hadn't dropped the n-word it would of been a simple ban for the RDMs

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.