UberMensch's Staff Application V2.0 (6/11/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2018
General Info

In game name: CG SEC EXO UberMensch

Discord name and number: FiddleMyDiddle#0910

Proffered name: UberMensch

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16

Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: Just the CG regiment

Which Character do you play most: CG SEC EXO UberMensch

How long you play during the week per day: 2-4 hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 4-5 hours (i work on Saturdays so i will be less active than on Sundays).

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I don't believe i have any previous punishments.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: I haven't been on the other DC servers.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am willing to do anything i put my mind too. The only downside i can see in myself is how i have little to none experience being a moderator on a Gmod Server. (If my application was granted i would do everything in my power to better myself as a moderator).

Tell us about you: I am a welsh college student and i live through video games, i don't really have much of a social life which kinda makes me attached to these video games and their communities. Speaking of communities i am apart of, i love the DC community and it's inhabitants as they are all kind and awesome people!

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: My best personality trait which describes me best would probably be my dedication as i am dedicated and i do my best to meet and surpass my targets and reach my goals.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As i said before i have no prior knowledge on moderating Garry's Mod servers however i would use every once of my soul to learn everything needed to make a competent staff member for the DC community.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Nope but i would love to learn!
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Nope but i would love to learn!
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes, i used to be a moderator on a MineCraft Server
If yes, What were your duties: I used to help people who needed help such as those who were griefed and those who are stuck.

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its OK, What do you do? I would follow standard procedure for RDM, however as i am not aware of the current procedure in my opinion i would: Warn/kick him for the RDM and make him aware that "Downtime" does not exist on the DC servers.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do? I would treat both of the minges equally even if one of them was my friend, depending on the severity of the FailRP I would follow the standard procedure and warn/kick/ban both of them.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? I would gather proof via Video/Screenshots and tell the staff member that he is abusing his staff powers and i would present the evidence to a higher staff member such as Scottie or Hades.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? First i would try to get out of what came up, however if i cannot i would make the staff team aware prior to the night to give them time to prepare.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Blitz
Aug 14, 2018
+1
One of the finest troopers in my regiment think he could do well in the staff team, with a pretty good app as well, the only thing that has me concerned is the moment of time you spend on the server.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CG Commander Galaxy
Good day Troops!

swans-jailer

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
After careful consideration, I have decided to ACCEPT this application to the next stage. Please contact me on Discord (Plo Koon - Hades) so we can arrange an interview.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.