TWISTED SINNER admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Twisted Sinner (STEAM_0:1:79324975) had warned me for RDA because he walked into prison when there was clearly a sign saying "aos or kos past second door" yet he still warned me ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715072180) Then a witness yung2k (STEAM_0:1:67187339) had said in ooc that he saw the incident and he was sure it was admin abuse which then twisted sinner decide to kick Yung2k with the excuse "i dont tolerate that" which i dont find very sensible and an admin should not be doing that. That is all i would like to say, thank you for your time.
yours truly,
Djporks69 also known as korean jesus (STEAM_0:1:99007964)

EDIT: also Twisted Sinner does not help you and normally just warns you before he hears your story

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016
United Kingdom
urgh ffs im getting tired of your bullshit, that sign wasn't there when i walked in and you arrested me, yung2k wasn't even there so i don't see how he could be a witness and i also have asked the people present to comment on what actually happened

swans-jailer
L

liamc1989

<div class="bbWrapper">well by rights u would normaly have to say police raid to even the secondary door as non police. so if u did have aos and kos on the second door then you are not wrong. ill look further into it ok.</div>

swans-jailer

Tk9451

Premium
Jun 14, 2016
This report is false the sign was not up when I walked into pd and as twisted warned you. you ran out and placed the sign. I was there and I saw the sign wasn't there.

swans-jailer
Jun 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Twisted Sinner when u said the people present they were already in jail so they could not see the sign anyway so there opinion doesnt count they were just mad at me beacause i arrested him tk9451 was the person i was talking about in prison during this time

swans-jailer
L

liamc1989

<div class="bbWrapper">in ur screenshot c an u open the common console for the time so we can compare when u did paste that onto the wall and with the warn that took place if not ill come on check</div>

swans-jailer
L

liamc1989

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=2328" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-2328">TwistedSinner said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent "> the sign wasn't even there, he put it up after -_- </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>ye i didnt see the screenie</div>

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.