Discord name and number: 夢の守護者#5748

Proffered name: Daniel

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID):16

Timezone:GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 2

Which Character do you play most: Shadow Company

How long you play during the week per day: 3/4

How long you play during the weekend per day: All day if i am not doing anything

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Yes i have been banned for ltap 1 day(i am not sure if i have any others)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: I dont think so

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants : I have previous experience as a admin for a couple months on ice fuse networks, also i have quite a few hours of experience on the server over 100 hours on the server ( so turbo has 93 hours played (rounded)https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=turbo UR SISTER has 34 hours played https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=UR+SISTER
Chernobyl has 5 hours played https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=chernobyl )

Tell us about you: I am a very friendly and chill person and I like to get things sorted so that everything is good in the server, I like to have fun and I am creative.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: a lot of my friends say I am very nice

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I have previous experience(i know that staff systems are different in every server but i am sure they are basically all the same concept) and I am very chill but like to handle things properly

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes I was a admin on ice fuse networks on there jedi vs sith server

If yes, What were your duties: if anyone had any problems i would take them into a sit instead of dealing with them out in the open then i would listen to there problem and if there were more people involved i would bring them then i would ask them if they had any evidence or witnesses of this happening and resolve the problem fairly with a ban/kick/warning

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: yes

If yes, What were your duties:Taking care of peoples problems and answering peoples questions and banning and kicking people if they were in the wrong

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community : Yes

If yes, What were your duties: i was an admin making sure the server was good and i also helped out with some event ideas and i would help my lowers these include : mod and trial mod if they didnt know what to do in a situation

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
ask if they have any proof of the situation if they dont then you cant do anything because there is no proof of it actually happening then just give them a warning, because there isnt a way of checking logs for PMs and /me commands.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Warn and Kick them, it doesn't matter if they are your friend because at the end of they being staff you are like one of the managers of the server and if they are doing that they are just ruining peoples roleplay experience

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
Give him a warning and tell him not too do it again or he will be banned for VRDM

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial:
Yes
**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
What makes you stand out from other Applicants : I have previous experience as a admin for a couple months on ice fuse networks, also i have quite a few hours of experience on the server over 100 hours on the server.
[/QUOTE]
Okay so you have a grand total of 5 hours on the server and you joined on the 27th of September 2019.
First of don’t say you got 100 hours when you got 5, gametracker can be wrong but not by a full 95 hours.
Second of all very extremely new to this community so take so time to get to know this community better.

Also maybe give a description on what you did or add more detail not just copy/paste the message 3 times

*If yes, What were your duties: Taking care of peoples problems and answering peoples questions and banning and kicking people if they were in the wrong*

So I’m going to give a -1

swans-jailer
Oct 15, 2018
Too add when you search turbo on game tracker non of the accounts have 100 hours on it, so maybe get UR sister to help u see
They are all the same account with different names if you go on my steam account you will see what my names have been turbo, UR SISTER, Chernobyl and boris Johnson but I don't think I played the server with that name

swans-jailer
Oct 15, 2018
They are all the same account with different names if you go on my steam account you will see what my names have been turbo, UR SISTER, Chernobyl and boris Johnson but I don't think I played the server with that name
so turbo has 93 hours played (rounded) https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=turbo UR SISTER has 34 hours played https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=UR+SISTER
Chernobyl has 5 hours played https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?query=chernobyl

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.