Try a different map?

Map?

• Total voters

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
This was just a suggestion to see what people thought Pyro, but the problem is the chaos city is actually not a bigger version at least not that much it doesn't have as many warehouses etc it's just a few in the desert.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I like the looks of that one but I'm hoping we can change to chaos city because it looks like and extended version of EVO city and I love evocity but I think it's a bit small for a large player base.
From what I saw ChaosCity is not really a bigger map, it's just a different layout, the current v33x has a better flow to it.

swans-jailer
Dec 9, 2016
Qatar
Hello!
So we have been on evocity_v33x for a while now and the map is fun and it works, but are there any other maps you would like to see CrewConflitRP on?
Please comment down below with a map and a workshop link, also add why this would be a fun map.

We won't make the change permanent at once but maybe try it out as a community event for a weekend if people would like so.

As new maps are added down in the comment section I will also add them to the pole.

Btw i have played this map on elysian gaming and its sickkkkkk afff dude its soo good, for our growing fan base this will be perfection.

swans-jailer