Try a different map?

Map?

• Total voters

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Hello!
So we have been on evocity_v33x for a while now and the map is fun and it works, but are there any other maps you would like to see CrewConflitRP on?
Please comment down below with a map and a workshop link, also add why this would be a fun map.

We won't make the change permanent at once but maybe try it out as a community event for a weekend if people would like so.

As new maps are added down in the comment section I will also add them to the pole.

swans-jailer
Last edited by a moderator:

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
How I see the two maps I think Chaos City has some awesome features such as desert, a nice downtown area with a park and a cool lake area.
Here's what EvoCity V33X and Rockford for that matter have that's better than Chaos and it's the layout of the map itself, it's like every road almost leads somewhere on Choas City there is atleast one leading straight into the mountain.

swans-jailer

[ISS] The 'Lone Ranger

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
DPRK
Apr 27, 2017
OSRS, Tutorial Island
I've tested the map and only came across three minor issues, 3 trees have no leave textures that are included in the recommended package that is in the required list, missing a small number board in the hospital.

The other con is the vast amount of land you have to walk to get the nearest gasstation from the actual spawnpoint it is doubled kek.

swans-jailer