Tricz apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2019
I am very sorry people got upset cus I had an opinion on a game. Shouldn't of gone that far especially since I wasn't a twat until others were :). I don't really know what to say I could make a 20min apology with no heart put into it but would rather keep it real cus lying is for people who are ashed of themselves. I am sorry if people got upset by what I said of took it to heart. Okay that's all

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Evilz, or Tricz as others knows you as. You returned to this community I say about 5 months ago or so. You then left the community and the decided to hang around in the discord as anyone can do and a lot of people do. And I thought you changed from how you were back in the days but you were still acting up and just being a twat in general. I'm not really often in the DC Discords nor the forums these days but even I could see when I was looking in the discord that you were pointed out many times and told off by many different staff members, but still disregarded their warnings.
As you have left the server and community, is there even a reason for you to come back? And yes, I know you were on the server but that time you messaged me the same days saying "I joined 501st" "1 day" "and got blacklisted" "lol" which means that you also then didn't behave. But take this all with a pinch of salt as I haven't been here for a few weeks now.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
Evilz, or Tricz as others knows you as. You returned to this community I say about 5 months ago or so. You then left the community and the decided to hang around in the discord as anyone can do and a lot of people do. And I thought you changed from how you were back in the days but you were still acting up and just being a twat in general. I'm not really often in the DC Discords nor the forums these days but even I could see when I was looking in the discord that you were pointed out many times and told off by many different staff members, but still disregarded their warnings.
As you have left the server and community, is there even a reason for you to come back? And yes, I know you were on the server but that time you messaged me the same days saying "I joined 501st" "1 day" "and got blacklisted" "lol" which means that you also then didn't behave. But take this all with a pinch of salt as I haven't been here for a few weeks now.
Alex how ya doin man.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.