Toms apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2019
Hey its me again. First off all I want to apologize to the staff for causing a lot of drama when i was i 212th also to Jedi for being a massive cunt towards you all. First off all i'm really sorry for saying the n word multiple times it might've been in context but it was wrong of me to do. also calling intel a faggot was also really uncalled for. I do promise all of you that i will change my ways and be less mingey. I'm not asking for instant forgiveness were way past that i do realise that i just hope you guys give me a chance. As you can see I am currently in the SC regiment and i am trying to help them out as they are helping me. This is one of the reasons I love this community. The people in this community are the best of any community i must say for everything I have done in 212th you still want to have me and i am happy. I deeply regret everything i have done and i just want to be a functioning member of DC and SC.

I get why you wouldn't want me unbanned so may I suggest giving me a muted role so I can only talk to my regiment. I will still get the feel that I am banned from the discord, only seeing regimental chats and not the other chats like cantina, memes etc. I am willing to sit the 100 days out but I want to be a functioning part of SC.

Please take this into consideration and don’t blow it over. I will not be responding in this thread so it won’t become a big argument I want the admins to have a good time looking through it so we can have a good time on the server!

Thanks,

Tom

swans-jailer
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
Although i am not part of this community anymore and you guys know my disliking of tom i personaly think he has learnt his lesson for now i suggest to unban him from discord. But if he misbehaves again then he should recieve an perman ban in discord and/or Gmod. FFS he is 16 he should know by now how to behave and not

swans-jailer
Nov 27, 2018
He has shown me that he has stopped minging and he is a nice guy from what i know.
i think he should get unbanned but if he dose it again then maybe give him a longer ban or something
He is active on the server in SC. He follows orders well and he dosn't minge anymore.

And it is kinda anoying that i have to DM him all the SC training and what happens in meeting's, and that stuff
+1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Tomm90
Aug 23, 2018

Seeing how saying the n-word for "funny ha ha" is a next level of immaturity.
Racism should be a perma ban, consider yourself lucky to have a temp ban.

Never talked to you and definetly never will after this.

swans-jailer
Jan 6, 2019
Can’t say I’ve had great experiences with you and I can’t say I a massive fan of you but I do know that you enjoy your RP and i do think you mean what you say in this apology and you know what you did was wrong. Hope it turns out ok but if you are unbanned that you don’t make the same mistakes again. GL

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Never talked to you and definetly never will after this.
Alright so i find this even more immature then using the n-word as a punchline if you can even call it that.
You are not giving a person a chance because of mistakes they have made in the past.
So with that logic a past-criminal should never be released from jail even though they have behaved good and stay out of trouble.
But fair enough if you don't give out second or even first chances in this regard just don't expect people to give you them whenever you fuck up.

Now to the unban
I don't know what's gone on, on the server for the last while but from what i've read in this post he has played the server for a long while without even being in the discord, i know a lot of people would just leave at being banned from the discord, this i see as mature and really shows he has learnt his lesson and wants to play on the server.
Although i don't know the full story i can just see a part of it
Good luck on getting unbanned Tom

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour and Tomm90
Status
Not open for further replies.