REJECTED Thealltimegamer's fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
Basic info:
Name: CT 6237 Famous Roger (used to be 91st MJR 6237 Famous Roger until the disband)
Regiment: CT (used to be an 91st until the 91st disband)
Current rank: none (but used to be MJR until the disband of 91st)
Playtime: 53.57

OOC information
Do you have a microphone: Yes.
Quick summary about you: i am an serious RP player and always have been and would be a good fleet because it has been my dream since i knew about this and i have looked at other fleets and inspected what they have done so that i can take some tip from those and be a good fleet one day.
Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No.

IC information
Why should we pick you for fleet: i am very serious RP player in Gmod and will take any responsibility that being fleet needs at any time and when ever its needed.
Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: to be good leaders to clone army so that the republic can take Sith down and have an safe Galaxy.
Have you ever been Demoted / Kicked / Banned, if yes why: well i haven't had any of those things but i have been jailed 2 times both of them were me killing someone but one of them was an accident and the other one was for trying to protect someone but other than that No.
Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes because after all they are the People that will lead the clone army to glory and peace.
Any commanding situations: well when i have been in the 91st as an MJR then yeah i have had some of those and i have been commended many times and i have always listened to them.
What can you offer for the Fleet: i can offer a lot of strictness and commanding to the fleet and more serious type of an RP player with good commanding skills (not perfect) and many improvements to the fleet and the whole clone army.
Anything else: thank you for reading this aplication if you have any criticism then let me know.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
oh yeah im really sorry but i forgot to tell you i have actually been demoted i have put it wrong in there really sorry hope that this doesnt change too much and i was demoted cause of those killing things that i did yeah but one more time really sorry

swans-jailer
oh yeah im really sorry but i forgot to tell you i have actually been demoted i have put it wrong in there really sorry hope that this doesnt change too much and i was demoted cause of those killing things that i did yeah but one more time really sorry
How far were you demoted - what rank did you leave 91st as? Also, what killing things? America Explain!

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
How far were you demoted - what rank did you leave 91st as? Also, what killing things? America Explain!
i was demoted from SGM to MSG and i didnt leave the 91st it was the disband of 91st and the rank was MJR and by killing things i mean the things i said in my application the 2 kill's thati had done and one of them was to protect someone and other was accident

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.