The potential readding of the 41st Elite Corps

Should 41st/Green Company be added back?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Its not the right definition for the server is it? all the models are UHD i thought
I was just looking at alternatives. If one of the issues are a decrase in players there's an easy fix. We got enough players to attract people, but our content is huge. Cut down on the model content and we could get the server probably on 5-7 gb. That won't make players wait so long and scare them away like 9g++ does.

I don't want remove content we use and we appreciate, but if we want more players we can cut down on content to get more players to connect our server. I know werewolf did it.

The thing is you got some packs that are HUUUGE like the ARC models, our custom content packs Henessy packed for us from my old pack.

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
I was just looking at alternatives. If one of the issues are a decrase in players there's an easy fix. We got enough players to attract people, but our content is huge. Cut down on the model content and we could get the server probably on 5-7 gb. That won't make players wait so long and scare them away like 9g++ does.

I don't want remove content we use and we appreciate, but if we want more players we can cut down on content to get more players to connect our server. I know werewolf did it.

The thing is you got some packs that are HUUUGE like the ARC models, our custom content packs Henessy packed for us from my old pack.
If you can find some higher definition looking 41st/91st models then I'm all for it

swans-jailer
Dec 14, 2019
For sure.
Without a doubt.
In favour of removing GM for 41st or even 91st. 91st Would for sure get members, that much i can tell you. Since there is always the medic people and medic would be removed from every other regiment so the medic people would come. I don't know about 41st though, but im fine with either one being added.
HOWEVER i don't think removing shadow, which is a very special and nice regiment. It just doesn't feel right.

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
Looking into the lore of the 91st, they were lead by Adi Gallia, Stass Allie(her cousin) & mace Windu, going from this if 91st were to be added over 41st, you could potentially split it into two sub regiments, Core & Windu's unit/Windu's squadron, this could mean that there would be an entire squad/sub-reg lead by mace Windu acting as a kind of EXO for that side of the regiment.

What models could be used, I hear you ask: well after looking over the workshop this morning I have come across these https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2119251441&searchtext=CGI
This could act as a sort of special unit lead by mace Windu( similar to how Ahsoka lead the 332nd in the clone wars,
of course, this is just an idea so I would like to hear your opinions

or if you wanted to go down a more lore-friendly route, instead of the Windu squadron, the lightning squadron could be put in its place:

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Pok

Jan 3, 2020
First off
Funny thing 104th have 15 members, how many are active
Fuck you XD, some are on LOA/ROA, which they end soon thankfully.

Second off,
My opinions are gonna be tilting to 41st and 91st, as I wasn't here for the period of 91st, but was around for the good times of Alexware being the 41st CO, so I would love to see 91st back, but as a Recon Regiment, as in lore they were reconnaissance not medics. I like the idea of Regimental Medics, and it's been around for a while I believe, so it would be a shame if the Development team decided to get rid of regimental medics to add 91st.

I would like to see 41st and 91st, but prioritised as a RECON not as a frontline regiment, like GM turned out to be. In my opinion it would be a good addidtion to have two frontline, two recon, then ARC, RC, Wolfpack possibly being assassinations to take over SC if they decide to remove it, then have CG still protecting fleet, but also possibly taking over torture, and having RC as a backup.

Overall: +1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie
Status
Not open for further replies.