The future of CCRP

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Hello everyone! so I'm guessing as most of you see the server is almost totally abandoned. Its really sad to see because I think its pretty fun, but I also understand why. Therefor im going to tell you what I think before I make any big changes now, because the options here are really simple. I have a few plans to try to make CCRP fun again and how I would want to play it and hopefully many others. This means I can do anything from a full restart to changing a few things, not sure yet but I got some ideas. But if I do that I don't want to hear any complaints, because leaving the server as it is now is not an option, then I would rather close it because NO ONE IS playing.

Feel free to comment what you think and ideas we could do. I just want everyone to understand that whatever changes I make is better than shutting it down because if you don't want to play then don't, but maybe some will.

Also for previous staff members everyone except higher staff has been demoted and I want to rebuild with those still interested.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I'd love to see the old CCRP from 2015-2017. Not too many models, crafting guns with good stats, democratic voting systems on nerfs and buffs. Reasonable grind. Downtown map, no map changes, just stick to one version of a map like back in the days.
For downtown we would be required to use our version or some of the new ones because they have all "materials" and shit packed. However on the point of "reasonable grind" you mean slower than what it was now? I can't really pinpoint the speed we had back then.

swans-jailer
Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone! so I'm guessing as most of you see the server is almost totally abandoned. Its really sad to see because I think its pretty fun, but I also understand why. Therefor im going to tell you what I think before I make any big changes now, because the options here are really simple. I have a few plans to try to make CCRP fun again and how I would want to play it and hopefully many others. This means I can do anything from a full restart to changing a few things, not sure yet but I got some ideas. But if I do that I don't want to hear any complaints, because leaving the server as it is now is not an option, then I would rather close it because NO ONE IS playing.

Feel free to comment what you think and ideas we could do. I just want everyone to understand that whatever changes I make is better than shutting it down because if you don't want to play then don't, but maybe some will.

Also for previous staff members everyone except higher staff has been demoted and I want to rebuild with those still interested.
Now of course I agree with not shutting it down, because it occasionally does get members. But at it's current rate this situation has happened multiple times with CCRP struggling and it's getting to the point that no matter what people will not be happy. It could be time for a different server apart from CCRP however I guess it's up to you what you do.

swans-jailer
May 25, 2019
CCRP to me seems like a less interesting version of darkRP the elements that make it CCRP are cool n all but it's not really what people enjoy the problem I find is that a new player stands no chance against an old player which makes the game no fun you can't raid or stop people from raiding because of the power difference personally I think a reset would be nice then major buffing so legendary weapons and the F6 menu are good but don't make you crazy op

swans-jailer
Reactions: Scorpio and Vapour

Kieran

Staff member
Senior Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
hades-official.com
Honestly Bring back old CCRP I fucking loved played that daily for 9 hours a day and just grind it then I became staff and I grinded even more with reports and making events #Bringbackoldccrp Also you should really Bring back all the old staff members everyone loved because thats what made people stay and have fun also the others things.

#FASFORSENIOR.

swans-jailer

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
I really want to say that I want some cool old version, because obviously I have the best memories there, but I will lie, cause I know I won't download Gmod again to play.
I personally feel like you, Drew, should possibly close it down and try and shoot servers up in new games, such as, idk, squad, Unturned 2 (when it releases) and any other new big games where server are possible.

swans-jailer