Format:

General Info

In-Game Name:501st ARC 2LT 6145 Stefan

Discord Name And Hashtag:StefanZEW#7718

Preferred name:Stefan

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID):21

Timezone:GMT+2

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within:501st,DSGT,ARC(If we count it as a regiment) and RC(sometimes)

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours):Between 3 or 6 hours per day

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day:Between 3 or 6 hours per day

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server:YES

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server:YES (Only on SWRP)

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications:I can make people laugh very easy and I’m not afraid to tell the truth in anyone s face!

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team:An active member who will be judging every situation correctly.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity Trait To Describe Yourself And Why:Confidence,I have a 100% confidence in what I do or think and I won’t be easily perused to change my mind if I’m right and I have the necessary proof to show that I’m right

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team:I am active and I will not disappoint

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server:No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties:No

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server:No

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties:No

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities:No(If this can be referred to other games I was Staff on CS 1.6 and SAMP)

If Yes, What Were Your Duties:Co Owner on bouth

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:
I will check the logs to see if the bh had a hit on that player if not that will be a verbal warning or a tire warn

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do:Well if it’s a friend of mine I will warn him then set his job to cadet and respawn him, and because he is a friend of mine I will scream a little at him

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do:If he warned the players in chat or verbal that he will spawn an NBT that’s not entirely his fault, but if he didn’t that’s a warn or a possible ban, it depends on the situation

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial:YES

This Is A Legal Requirement. Applying When Not The Age Of 16 Years Or Above By Means Of Deception Is Considered Fraudulent And Is Punishable To The Maximum Extent Possible Under UK Law. Your Account May Be Terminated From Drew's Community Both In-Game, On All Servers And On The Forums.

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
stefan stefan my boi. All tho I must agree you can make ppl laugh. I belive that you cloud do much better as staff member for ARC/501st. Your pefrormence and activity got way better. I there for I wish you luck to get in staff member maybe I will join you one day. FOR NOW 1+ make Astafon finnaly proud!
1+

swans-jailer
Reactions: StefanZEW

Trapper

Utopia
Jan 6, 2019
-1 I don’t think you are fit before as you mess around a lot from what I’ve seen and the way you acted when you were demoted doesn’t help your case. Idk if you even want to continue the application as you left all roles from what I saw

swans-jailer
Reactions: StefanZEW
Apr 28, 2020
-1 I don’t think you are fit before as you mess around a lot from what I’ve seen and the way you acted when you were demoted doesn’t help your case. Idk if you even want to continue the application as you left all roles from what I saw
First off I didn’t got demoted, I demoted myself but I decided to leave everything and start all over again as a new man and do the things right and to prove that I’m not a minge or an idiot

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
First off I didn’t got demoted, I demoted myself but I decided to leave everything and start all over again as a new man and do the things right and to prove that I’m not a minge or an idiot
you got demoted to 2LT so you decided to step down to SGM and then SGT because you... weren't happy? it does come across as quite petty so I also agree with utopia here so a -1 from me

swans-jailer

Sleep

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 3, 2019
Vienna
Your staff application has been Rejected due to your behaviour, and how you dealt with a demotion. Improve your behaviour, and prove that you have. You may reapply in two weeks.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.