Santaiisnotme

Premium
Dec 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Basic Details
  • Username: DC Jayson.
  • Location/Timezone: The Netherlands.
  • Server Preference: Downtown.
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No.
  • When did you join the server? I joined the forums around december 2017 but i joined ccrp server about 2-3 years ago. (2016)
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Yes, Harley Quinn#1521.
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes I have experience with ULX and other tools and i know how to use them to help people with particular problems and deal with rule breakers. I know when to use the ULX Commands and how to use them to not abuse in any way. I also enjoy helping people by being staff on servers because i just have fun helping people.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: 2 sides with both sides not having enough evidence to solve the problem. or ddos threads because then i'm like what can i do about this or other admins breaking rules.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: Yes, but sadly they don't exist anymore due to money issues. Also my first application got accepted but i could not enter the trial because i had to deal with some stuff in real life. which i think sucks.
A bit more about you
  • Well my name is Jayson and I'm 16 years old. I am half english and half dutch and i live in the netherlands with my mother and i see my father every weekend and i can also play gmod there wich is nice. I'm currently in high school in the 5 and last year of HAVO. I can speak or understand Dutch, English Little bit french and a little bit german. I am a very calm person so i don't get pissed of really quick which i think is nice when you are staff and you're in a sit with some disrespecting people. I also have 2 dogs which isn't really important but i like to talk about it they are called Lilly and Lola and i adopted them when i went to greece because they where found on the streets and needed help. I am also good at alot of sports like football, basketball and baseball. For after school i willing to go to 5 vwo and continue to university.
I think i would be a great addition to the server because i have alot of experience with being staff and helping people. i can also be online very often to be on duty for alot of hours to help the server out!

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Del Boy

Staff member
Server Manager
Premium
VIP
Respected
Jun 23, 2017
United Kingdom
From I've been told you are an OG player before my time so it's interesting to see you come back, but I feel you may need to get to know the community again, as you only seem to know very few people i.e. Drewbie and Xirii.
I myself have only seen you in game when the server hit 80 players, I would like to see you in the discord a bit more aswell, so we can get to know you better.
Apart from activity I like your app, it tells a lot about you, the commands on serverguard aren't that different from Ulx so you should be fine with that.

+REP

swans-jailer
Reactions: Santaiisnotme
I

Indigo

<div class="bbWrapper"><span style="color: rgb(41, 105, 176)"><span style="font-size: 26px">+Rep 1 </span></span><br /> <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0)"><span style="font-size: 15px">Sound chill to get in a sit with him. #NoHomo</span></span></div>

swans-jailer
Reactions: Santaiisnotme
Apr 21, 2018
Slovenia
From I've been told you are an OG player before my time so it's interesting to see you come back, but I feel you may need to get to know the community again, as you only seem to know very few people i.e. Drewbie and Xirii.
I myself have only seen you in game when the server hit 80 players, I would like to see you in the discord a bit more aswell, so we can get to know you better.
Apart from activity I like your app, it tells a lot about you, the commands on serverguard aren't that different from Ulx so you should be fine with that.

+REP
Always giving +reps like always Del Boi

swans-jailer

Rick James

Third Reich
Jan 17, 2018
Application has been DENIED. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Although it seems like you have played here before there is not alot of people who seems to recognize you.
Spend some more time getting to know the current batch of players and staff.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.