Sep 25, 2019
General Info

In-game name:

Marshal Commander Sanguine

Discord name and number:

Sanguine [#2370]

Proffered name:
Winters

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID)
: 20

Timezone
1+ BST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of:

Generals (Naval Intelligence)

Which Character do you play most:

Marshal Commander Sanguine

How long you play during the week per day:

Anywhere between 4-7+ hours
How long you play during the weekend per day:
4+ Hours dependant on day.
Previous Punishments [We can check these things so do not lie.]

1 Previous verbal warning
[No punishments on record]
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:
None
Any previous punishments on other DC servers:
None

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:

I have a firm an assertive attitude towards progress and with this particular personality, i look towards resolving issues and situations to the est of my abilities.
Tell us about you:

I'm pretty thick and dummy loud alerting CG due to the clap of my asscheeks. But for a genuine answer, I am a fairly chill chap who enjoys discussion and comical behavior with friends in the community and outside of it. I'm a pretty casual gamer and have more fun in larger numbers than on my own.
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best:

UNIT
Why should we choose you over other Applicants:
I'm a charming individual with a positive outlook towards people, in and outside of the community.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on an SWRP server:
Was a moderator on Crypto networks for a month or so. pretty basic knowledge on command menus and a lot of experience with communication and diffusing situations.
If yes, What were your duties:
Pretty basic knowledge of command menus and a lot of experience with communication and diffusing situations.
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server:

As stated above but that's it.

As stated above.
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community:

Was an admin on star wars battlefront II official discord for a couple of months during the big play period.

Banned trolls diffused heated situations and also prevented people from leaking spoilers on purpose to newer players.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

First of all, if it is possible to do so i would see if i can check PMs and gather evidence of the act to backup proof if they deny any accusations, Next, i would inform the player in questions to cease all explicit communication or expect removal from the server. If they persist i would see to their removal from the server determined on the severity of their actions and response.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

Start off with verbal warnings and if they persist they will be punished according to how much of an issue it is.

A 212th Airborne is coming into the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

This all depends on the 212ths actions during the incident, if the pilot did inform over communications that they were coming into land and have instructed others to clear away then it would be on the faults of the clones who did not follow those instructions. (which is more IC than OOC)

If the player did not inform the other clones of their approach this would be on the pilot and could result in IC punishment more than OOC,
(unless the killing of players was intentional then it would be taken into a OOC staff response.)

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial:

I agree with this statement.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Phasma

Nea

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 30, 2019
You are mature, and active.
You got some previous experience which is always a big plus.
The scenarios are simple but i trust you that you will deal with every situation calmly and fair.
You would do a great Staff, you got opinions and a balls to tell them out loud.

swans-jailer
Jun 15, 2019
Let me start off with the basics:
This application is neatly laid out which I don't see often so that already has a huge positive on my end.
As a player you are great, you clearly work hard achieving such a high rank which is commendable.
Time on the server, you aren't a recent community member and I know you have played the server a lot and are dedicated
I'm not going to use any +1 or -1 cause those are pointless in my overall standpoint you are a worthy addition to the staff team.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.