Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) - 16
Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3- DSGT, 501st, Jedi
Which Character do you play most: 501st
How long you play during the week per day: 6-7 hours or more
How long you play during the weekend per day: 7-8 hours or more

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:
Yes i have had 3 - 1 was for fail rp. 1 was for mass suicide. 1 was for metagaming?
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: N/A

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Im very helpfull and i always keep things in order and keep things ready for when it is meant to be used.
Tell us about you: Well i like to play in this server a lot, i like to be helpfull in anyway possible plus i like to meet people and try to make those that are new in the community feel confortable in the server and not make them feel like they are not part of the community and not make them feel like they arent worth being in the server.
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I am Very helpfull for example when there is a CT that just joined and is struggling to fit in and find his way around i would go up to him and try to show him around and go to other troopers and try and show that the CT is a great person and that they should try and help him out aswell.
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Im very eager to help in certain things like event characters and i am very friendly plus i would like to try to keep the server safe and keep the reputation for the server up on the best SWRP server of all.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: N/A
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: N/A
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: N/A

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond? First id ask for some proof of him doing it and if he had proof I would ask for the name of the person who was doing it, go up to them and give them a verbal warning but if they keep doing it i give them a written warning but if they still keep doing it i do a kick but later on if he keeps doing it after rejoining he will be banned for ERP and FailRP as /me is a in character command and it would be failing rp.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? First i would go up to them and tell them i was told that they were breaking rules and then i would first talk to the CT about it and then give him a warn and kick him for a certain amount of time for breaking multiple rules then i would go to my friend and tell him off though even if he is my friend he still has to follow the rules and should not be doing what he is doing as it goes for anyone but if he kept going i would warn him and maybe kick him for a certain amount of time for minging and breaking rules.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? First i would call the CO and talk to him about the incident of the 212th crushing the troopers and ask for him to do a retraining, after that i would go to the 212th who caused the incident and tell him that next time he comes in to make sure that the LZ is clear and that if there's people in the way to tell them in comms to move out of the way so that you can land.
Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
overall +1 Great guy seen him around a lot and would be good for the staff team.
I would ask for the name of the person who was doing it, go up to them and give them a verbal warning but if they keep doing it i give them a written warning but if they still keep doing it i do a kick but later on if he keeps doing it after rejoining he will be banned for ERP and FailRP as /me is a in character command and it would be failing rp.
again it is RP but it is RP we dont allow whereas failrp is breaking RP they do maintain RP just the type we dont allow. E.G. i cant go up to green been and say "UwU whats this daddy gnk." but i can say "hello green how are you today" both are RP but one is ERP ( you probably cant tell which one i made it subtle) and ERP is a big NONO

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Let's get righhtttttt into the NEWS!!

Activity:

I personally cannot confirm or deny this as I'm not on the server this much, but from how much you used to be on I'd say it's probably correct.

About you:

1.) I like organization and so this is a positive for me, though I wish people would elaborate more on this question in particular.
2.) You are an incredibly friendly Drill Sergeant and I think that speaks to your answer for this. You are very welcoming. So also a positive.
3.) I can vouch for this 100%. You have come up to me asking if I could host tryouts once for a CT and he proved to be one of the most excellent 41st troopers I had during my time as CO, so I'm going to agree with this.
4.) This answer is fine, but I think you missed the point about staff and events. We aren't always the event characters, in fact, more often than not (at least in my events) I choose players to be characters so I can focus on the event and running it smoothly. But still a fine answer.

Scenarios:

1.) Glad that you aren't too aggressive with punishments from the start. I like they way you choose to gradually give more severe punishements. However, you fail to mention anything about proof. I don't expect you to know how to use logs, but you should still have mentioned something about asking the player for proof that another was ERPing.
2.) Good that you mention that you'd still punish him, however you didn't address the issue of the CT also minging or what your friend may or may not have to do with it.
3.) Fine answer I guess. I don't know if taking it up with the CO is how to go about it, but then again, I don't know how to do it either soooo... But I think telling the player to make sure the LZ is clear is good.

Overall, this application is getting a +1 from me. I would have liked to see more elaboration in the beginning about what sets you apart from others applying for the position. But you're a friendly guy, and I think you'd make a good Staff Member. Best of luck.

swans-jailer
Reactions: J.Rod

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
1.) Glad that you aren't too aggressive with punishments from the start. I like they way you choose to gradually give more severe punishements. However, you fail to mention anything about proof. I don't expect you to know how to use logs, but you should still have mentioned something about asking the player for proof that another was ERPing.
he does say that he would ask for proof in the answer.

swans-jailer
Reactions: J.Rod
Status
Not open for further replies.