Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
Hello!

I would like to start off by saying, that i do not have a lot of free time, so if i had to use all my free time on writing down and executing events, i would not have a lot of fun, so if i was to be accepted, i hope that we could work out a deal where i was to help by taking reports and not hosting events.

So the reason i am apply, is because i have actually had a few times where it's taking a long time before a staff member actually got to me, so i think that i could help with reducing the responds time.

General Info:
In game name: Fleet Officer Hairy

Discord name and number: Hairy Butter#4164

Preffered name (preferred): Hairy Butter

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 17.

Timezone: UTC +1

Activity:
How many regiments are you apart of: I mainly play Fleet, but i do also have Jedi and RC.

Which Character do you play most: My Fleet.

How long you play during the week per day: 1 - 4 hours.

How long you play during the weekend per day: 1 - 7 hours.

Previous Punishments:
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Nothing other then a few kicks, some by myself back when i used to be staff, and others for funny reasons.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Again, just kicks, by me from when i was staff on CCRP or by friends.

About you:
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: As i have said on all my other applications, i find this question very hard, as i do not think that i am very special, i am just a normal player, who likes to RP and have some fun.

Tell us about you: I am a 17 year old guy from Denmark, i live in a smaller town, not so far from Aarhus (Denmarks 2nd biggest city). I am currently studying, and have a job, but luckily, the job is not very often, just once or twice a week. On the other hand, the studying is a bit harder, i go in every day, and have homework most of the time.

I really enjoy playing various games, but mostly multiplayer and fps. I am also very interested in technology in general.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I am very fair.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants:
  • I have quite a bit of experience (Previous senior staff member on SWRP and Previous admin on CCRP)
  • I am already friends with quite a few of the current staff members.
  • I make fair decisions.
  • I am mature.
Experience:
Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes, this server.

If yes, What were your duties: I had all of the normal duties, i did things such as: Host events, take reports, help other staff members during events, made a few helpful tools for the team, set up spawn points, start passiv RP, reply to ban appeals (as senior) and set up textscreens for directions on maps.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes, both CCRP and SWRP, but i also used to be on a smaller darkRP way back in the days.

If yes, What were your duties: What i mentioned above.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes, same as above.

If yes, What were your duties: Same as above.

Scenarios:
A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I start by checking logs to make sure that this is true, if it is not true, i tell the member that he most have misunderstood. If the report is true, i bring the player ERPing to a sit, where i tell them that ERPing is against the rules, and that they should stop. Depending on how they behave during the sit, i either let them off with telling them to stop, or i warn them if they are dicks.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Depending on how bad the rule breaking is, i would either warn or give a verbal warning to them both, they would get the same punishment, and my friend would not get special treatment.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
Since it is a complete accident, i would defiantly talk to the players who were killed, and ask them if they actually wanted the pilot punished, even though it was an accident. If they do want him punished, then i would go ahead and punish him, but since it was an accident, i would not be too harsh. And no matter if i warn him or not, i would tell him to be more careful next time.

Declaration:
Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I fully understand!

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
I can highly recommend hairy as an asset toeards the staff team.
I have worked with him on multiple occasions, especially on both servers.
He does his job quite well, never had a single report on him and when he does a mistake he owns up to it and tries to fix it. He has hosted quite fun events and likes to invest time into passive RP. He is easily reachable and active on the forums, which is another necessary trait as a member of staff.

I will speak with Bilbo and Kai about this app, but I'm quite sure they agree with me.

Good luck

swans-jailer
  • Love
Reactions: Hairy_Butter

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
Hello there!

I haven't had too many experiences with you but on the ones that i have had, they weren't bad.
From what i have heard is that you were a good Senior Administrator back in the day. Application looks very good. I love the choice of colors btw :)
Your activity isn't too bad, but you mentioned that you do not have lots of free time in your application aswell! I respect that. Honesty.
You have staff experience, especially in this server.

Overall i will give you a +1

Have a good day and good luck!

swans-jailer
Reactions: Hairy_Butter
Status
Not open for further replies.