Add-ons Spice things up

Would you like the swap?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 14, 2019
Telford
-1 IK I am not on the server anymore and do not count my vote if you wish but I do very much prefer the HD CGI models to these and am not a Big phase 1 Fan I have always preferred Phase 2 and Phase 1.5 ARC Armor models

swans-jailer
Apr 28, 2020
For ARC I think we can keep the models we have because they are good and they look like Phase1.5
I know that they are big but the models you suggested are like lore or something like that and arc is not a regiment anymore and moust of them will not be used

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
For ARC I think we can keep the models we have because they are good and they look like Phase1.5
I know that they are big but the models you suggested are like lore or something like that and arc is not a regiment anymore and moust of them will not be used
ARC uses the equivalent of two reg packs or more in space. My opinion is that its not worth it.

swans-jailer
Oct 11, 2020
-1 Honestly Its something i haven't seen a lot of servers do but it will cause a lot of hassle there will be so many thing's you can't do due to the lore and there's not a lot to go of lore wise for phase 1 as well as losing lore characters

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
-1 Honestly Its something i haven't seen a lot of servers do but it will cause a lot of hassle there will be so many thing's you can't do due to the lore and there's not a lot to go of lore wise for phase 1 as well as losing lore characters
as Drew and others said we dont follow the lore line too much but yeah you got the point still.

Also havend we thinked about having PH2 BF2 models insted of the current once?

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie
Jul 8, 2020
Okay i changed my vote, tbf the models look great in all and i might say better then the ones we have now but i've had a look At TC.13.0 or whatever its called and those models are pretty swell as well so I'm going to leave it at a -1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2258218639 (TC 13.0 501st models) so i believe we should stick to the current models, then when tc.13 gets all the regs we should implement tc 13, but thats just my opiniom

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Okay i changed my vote, tbf the models look great in all and i might say better then the ones we have now but i've had a look At TC.13.0 or whatever its called and those models are pretty swell as well so I'm going to leave it at a -1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2258218639 (TC 13.0 501st models) so i believe we should stick to the current models, then when tc.13 gets all the regs we should implement tc 13, but thats just my opiniom
@Bauldrick showed me the TS13 models crashes your game when you change bodygroups. So if these models does crash your game its not something we can install.

swans-jailer
Last edited: