Feb 14, 2019
Basic Info

• Name: Speo
  • Regiment: CT
  • Current Rank: PVT
  • Playtime: August of last year
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I am a quite likable person who is great at commanding and creating documents. I am also very well mannered if the other party has the courtesy to do so as well. I am persistent when it comes to my beliefs and hold people to their word.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : I am quite likable and am great at commanding troops especially in defence. I love history, I have learned about the tactics of WW1, WW2, Vietnam, the south African border war, Afghanistan, the Korean war and the Russian civil war and use them to do well in RTS games such as MOWAS2 and COH2. I've been told I am a great vehicle commander by a lot of people and my success has been shown In my promotions. The only thing that has held me back is my ADHD but that is addressed further down.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: A fleet member is in charge of coordinating attacks and preparing defences they also manage different regiments by giving suggestions and helping them make documents. They also represent their respective regiments in meetings and events. They need to be white collar and organised. They also need to have time for the server.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: SC all the minginess was blamed on me even though it persisted even without me. 212th I was kicked for inactivity even though I had an LOA ( major medical problems and school) Kicked due to a misunderstanding which was sorted out.
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes I do understand that it takes a lot of effort and self discipline. It also takes a person who is willing to look at both sides of the argument and put they're foot down if they have to
  • Any Commanding situations: I've been the Ghost EXO and been told I was great at it. SC CO due to this being a very poor time of my IRL life I acted as a catalyst to the minge. 104th SGT, did my own thing most of the time and the higher ups let me as they trusted me.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I am a great tactician (anyone who's seen me lead in an event with can say so) and I am great at creating documents and helping with updates
  • Anything else: I have created multiple documents and have had extensive experience in a lot of regiments (212th, SC, templar, 104th). My minginess will stop, as a lot of people know I have ADHD which causes a lot of the minginess but as I am now on Ritalin (medicine which Is used to supress hyperactivity) which will help me stop being a minge.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018
Very great guy and a person in general known him for years and he is the man for the job if anyone should be fleet its him.
Hope you get the role good luck you deserve it! its a +1 from me! added color just for you hairy

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
really great guy known him for a while, has been mingy in the past and has not had the best of luck(activity could be a little better) and yes you have make some good docs and I do believe that perhaps being in fleet would allow him to really show his potential so its a +1 from me

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Okay right. You say that you are persistent in your beliefs and hold people to their word. However, if I can’t hold you to your word, what’s to say you would do it to someone else? An example would be the incident earlier today where you went back on your word about the incident between Shadow troopers entering 501st bunks and taking things. At the time, you said you had absolutely no idea about who it was, yet today you cane forward and presented two names. You lied to your General about a situation in which people were behaving inappropriately. Not a characteristic that demonstrates holding someone to their word.

I don’t know if I will accept placing blame on your ADHD as I also have major ADHD issues and am medicated, and have had no problems with it. You say that your ADHD caused you to minge as if you got distracted and forgot that you were on a Serious RP server.

Currently, Fleet’s role isn’t really to be strategists as that’s what the Generals do. That’s why we have armor and weapons and things. To be able to command from the frontlines, however Fleet can do this if none of us are on I suppose.

Yes in SC the blame was put on you because you were the one that allowed it happen. We considered removing you so many times, but we gave you more chances, and you let us down, which is why we eventually released you. You condoned minging by being one yourself. Not totally sure where the disconnect is happening, but it’s certainly happening.

If you understand that it is serious, you’d understand why I hesitate to allow someone like you into Fleet as I work beside Fleet and need them to be ontop of their game. We don’t want a repeat of the stun stick incident.

Anyways -rep from me. All the reasons stated above and the fact that you are still mingey even as a CT. I see you on the server and such. You asked for a tryout back into Shadow, and then said basically “nevermind I wouldn’t be serious enough.” This was like 2 days ago. What’s to say you wouldn’t minge as Fleet as well?

swans-jailer
Feb 14, 2019
Okay right. You say that you are persistent in your beliefs and hold people to their word. However, if I can’t hold you to your word, what’s to say you would do it to someone else? An example would be the incident earlier today where you went back on your word about the incident between Shadow troopers entering 501st bunks and taking things. At the time, you said you had absolutely no idea about who it was, yet today you cane forward and presented two names. You lied to your General about a situation in which people were behaving inappropriately. Not a characteristic that demonstrates holding someone to their word.

I don’t know if I will accept placing blame on your ADHD as I also have major ADHD issues and am medicated, and have had no problems with it. You say that your ADHD caused you to minge as if you got distracted and forgot that you were on a Serious RP server.

Currently, Fleet’s role isn’t really to be strategists as that’s what the Generals do. That’s why we have armor and weapons and things. To be able to command from the frontlines, however Fleet can do this if none of us are on I suppose.

Yes in SC the blame was put on you because you were the one that allowed it happen. We considered removing you so many times, but we gave you more chances, and you let us down, which is why we eventually released you. You condoned minging by being one yourself. Not totally sure where the disconnect is happening, but it’s certainly happening.

If you understand that it is serious, you’d understand why I hesitate to allow someone like you into Fleet as I work beside Fleet and need them to be ontop of their game. We don’t want a repeat of the stun stick incident.

Anyways -rep from me. All the reasons stated above and the fact that you are still mingey even as a CT. I see you on the server and such. You asked for a tryout back into Shadow, and then said basically “nevermind I wouldn’t be serious enough.” This was like 2 days ago. What’s to say you wouldn’t minge as Fleet as well?
I really didn't remember anyone except saint and you asked me this in front of him so it was just awkward. you shouted at me a lot and that just pissed me off . I knew that stupid was in the call but that doesn't prove anything. My ADHD is quite bad and I was unmedicated causing it to become worse. the reason SC spiralled was because people did shit behind my back and I was not told about it. I was never given any rules except don't just RDM in assassination training so the only incident which I saw as an incident was the 501st and the reason why it spiralled was because my troopers saw that a bunch of Jawas kept doing it and staff just shrugged. and the reason why I didn't want to join SC was because I realised that I would be singled out and you told me to SHUT UP which pissed me off. I take full responsibility for the 501st incident but the rest was just crap that happened without my knowledge.
I know 100% its serious its in the name of the server. just because i didn't want to be under you doesn't mean that i would minge again i got a lot of +1s and if i got trialled, i would prove myself.
Also you are not considering anything else except for that time. ive been on the server for 8months and you are just considering the worst of the 8. I will do great things as a fleet, a fleet higher up has already requested that i become their apprentice

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Scottie

Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
Overall, this application is decent. However there are a few causes for concern that must be addressed before a decision can be made.

You claim ADHD is the cause for your outburst.
How can you guarantee that this issue will not continue upon joining fleet?

You claim you have previously made mistakes which were mingey or immature.
What proof have you got to show this has changed?

The situation with SC. You say This was not your fault, however as a fleet you will be required to take responsibility for missions that fail, whether the troops follow your orders or not. How would you cope with this?

Finally and perhaps one of the most important questions.

You claim you are well mannered to people if they are well mannered to you. As a fleet you must be prepared for people to speak to a variety of people and at times, they will not be well mannered. Fleet are expected to maintain a mature and professional attitude at all times. Could you cope with this?

Admiral Scottie.

swans-jailer
Feb 14, 2019
Overall, this application is decent. However there are a few causes for concern that must be addressed before a decision can be made.

You claim ADHD is the cause for your outburst.
How can you guarantee that this issue will not continue upon joining fleet?

You claim you have previously made mistakes which were mingey or immature.
What proof have you got to show this has changed?

The situation with SC. You say This was not your fault, however as a fleet you will be required to take responsibility for missions that fail, whether the troops follow your orders or not. How would you cope with this?

Finally and perhaps one of the most important questions.

You claim you are well mannered to people if they are well mannered to you. As a fleet you must be prepared for people to speak to a variety of people and at times, they will not be well mannered. Fleet are expected to maintain a mature and professional attitude at all times. Could you cope with this?

Admiral Scottie.
For the ADHD im not taking medicine which helps a lot but for the minginess ending i only have my time in 212th when i started medication, but due to medical and school reasons i was mostly on LOA. Even with my LOA i worked closly with eastern, spectre and kai. even when i was in SC i worked with spectre to make the first draft of the 212th update seen above.
In the past i have said thar i do take responsibility for the 501st incident and that is the reason i got demoted. I just truly do not remember who did it.
I am happy to be well mannerd up until people start using profanity against me, that is where i draw a line ( such as "f**k you speo" i will respond harshly).
In germany we do not have female and male pronouns, but formal and informal which my teachers and multiple others have said i have mastered the formal part. I also whent to a school for a summer where they teach how to be formal and language to use with adults.

swans-jailer

Scottie

Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
I am going to be declining this application for now. Please take the time between now and reapplying (Should you choose too) to prove to us that you are fit for the role.

This means absolutely no mingey behaviour
No staff warns, kicks or bans
No valid complaints about you from anyone (would require proof)

Thank you for your interest in fleet.

- Admiral Scottie

swans-jailer
Reactions: Nicc
Status
Not open for further replies.