name: sparnel07
regiment: rc
current rank: pvt
playtime: 329h
OOC Information
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Quick Summary about you :chill
respectful a bit lazy
Are you currently Staff on any DC related : no (i want to be but i am not 16)
Why should we pick you for Fleet : ive been a fleet on gaming clone server but i dident really liked the server
Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet:
highest rank that needs to command the tropes to victory and then hold speech of what they did in the fight they need to take part of their time on every event detail
Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: demoted from cg becose i failed a test
Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank:yes and i loved being fleet on the other server
Any Commanding situations : no couse i am a pvt
What can you offer for the Fleet : a very experienced leader (from the other server darkrp and ttt) a fast learner and a quick thinker that will command tropes to victory
Anything else :

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Format could be way better, The grammar is also a thing you might want to fix.
The info is also way to short since we don't really get to know you.

Also, You say you have 329 hours, Do you mean on the server or total on gmod since on the server according to gametracker you have 22 hours on the server

Also, one of the requierments say you have to be the age of 15 which you aren't, With this said it will be a -1 from me

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
  • You're not the correct age
  • You were minging in RC while i was the CO, didn't listen to orders, used equipment without being trained.
  • You can't lead and i've had experienced with you when you don't follow the orders and go your own path.
Suggestions:
  • Go and climb up in the regiments, gather some experience on the way.
  • Wait until you are the correct age to apply for fleet.
  • Learn how to listen to orders before giving them.
  • Once you have climbed up the ranks so you have the ability to lead. Practice leading troops until you improve.

Everything needs time and effort, i suggest you put some of that. Becuase thats what we need in fleet.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.