Sleeps 2cnd staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2019
To everyone reading:
First of all, I would like to apologize about the lack of change and difference between this application and the other one. This is due to the fact, that not much has changed within the past 3 weeks.

Second of all, I would like to Adress the reasons for the denial. After the interview I was informed that I have failed due to me being too nervous and lacking the confidence truly bringing my points across. I will keep this in mind, if I am granted another opportunity.

Now to the last part before the application. The points that I failed to make people understand is the reason for why I want staff. This is due to me thinking that my reasons are selfish and wouldn't get my accepted. However this is also what caused my nervositivity. So I'll word it out now.
I would like to be staff because I love the feeling that I'm useful and actually doing something that is beneficial for someone. I love being staff in general that's why whenever I get attached to a community I always try to reach a position like this one. Even though I might not be very noticeable ingame, I am absolutely in love with this community and feel very welcome. Additionally I love the idea of hosting events or helping people host events.

I really, really want this position. I understand if it's impossible, however please do consider me as a candidate.

Format

General Info

In game name: 104th WP JCM E MJR 1221 Sleep

Discord name and number: Esaf#1855

Proffered name: Sleep

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 18, i dont mind providing several ids with my face pic

Timezone: CET

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: active in 1, i am inactive in RC and Jedi

Which Character do you play most: 104th Sleep

How long you play during the week per day: i work weird times, from 7am to 7pm on different days, maybe even saturday and sunday. im usually online after that. if i have a day off i usually get on earlier. id say per day during a week i play about 4h

How long you play during the weekend per day: 4h (depends on when im working)

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: if i remember correctely the first time i joined in a year i fought someone in the cdtr and got warned. (im not sure about more offences)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:#

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: im active daily and I have a huge amount of love and loyalty for this server.

Tell us about you: im from austria. im a paramedic. i like video games. im a mod on a 10k+ member furry discord. i rly love star wars. i like the mandalorian. i speak english and german.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: loyal, I stick with something/someone to the end.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: im not biased, i have experience with being a mod and I'm dedicated to this server.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: no

If yes, What were your duties:#

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: yes, long time ago on a deathrun server

If yes, What were your duties: gagging trolls, slayin afk ppl for holding the round and wasting time, kicking trolls, etc. (nothing big)

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: furry discord currently, and several others b4.

If yes, What were your duties: gagging/verifying/banning/handling vc trolls/ approving sonas/ watching chats/bump server/

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
Check the logs and punish them accordingly.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Warn them both, if they were warned before punish them accordingly

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
The 212th needs to be interviewed as he is the one who needs to make sure that the area under him is clear. Obviously the players underneath are also at fault. Tell Co. Check if this can be handled in rp?

I once again apologize for the lack of change in comparison to my old application.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I understand

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.