Sherlock's Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2018
Name: Sherlock

Discord Name: cal_McCall#5463

Reason for ban: Not too sure actually. It was like 3 months ago and all I remember is myself and Watson managing to glitch through a wall and when spotted by some random Shadow Company, they reported us to Kai and kerblamo. Also, can I add that I remember being terrified when every time myself and Watson turned around, the Shadow Company was there stalking our every move very literally waiting for us to do something worthy of getting us banned. Ce n'etait pas trop epic.

Length: Permanent

Who banned you: Kai

Why should I be unbanned: Because I was GC Commander for a while and Lieutenant for the rest. I was active and actually did something to kickstart GC after it's complete and utter death. Also, honestly there wasn't much proof to show we did much. I'd say we didn't do anything worth a ban, let alone perma. Our punishment shouldn't have immediately started at a perma considering how high ranking we already were. Furthermore, I genuinely haven't got a clue what we did to get banned and thus it musn't have been too significant.

Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Hello,
if I recall correctly it wasn't just the glitching through the wall, but also you came on shouting insults and trying to attempt mass rdm. Which I do remember happening as people spammed me on Discord asking for an admin to come online. You just didn't glitch through the map, but you also attempted mass RDM. I also know that you did it, cause you didn't agree with Bilbo being a Supreme General.
I might be wrong, if I am I apologise.

NOTE: I am not a staff member anymore, I'm just stating my opinion and my views, due to the incident happening when I still was Community Manager.

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,
if I recall correctly it wasn't just the glitching through the wall, but also you came on shouting insults and trying to attempt mass rdm. Which I do remember happening as people spammed me on Discord asking for an admin to come online. You just didn't glitch through the map, but you also attempted mass RDM. I also know that you did it, cause you didn't agree with Bilbo being a Supreme General.
I might be wrong, if I am I apologise.

NOTE: I am not a staff member anymore, I'm just stating my opinion and my views, due to the incident happening when I still was Community Manager.
Thank you for your feedback. We were at one point in disagreement with the Supreme General but the reason I was banned on that occasion was because he was hosting an event on gm_lair in which I was spawning inside the lair. Nothing to do with me and a very simple fix but hey ho. Also, the mass rdm was likely but under the circumstances of downtime or retaliation on the Shadow Company's part.

Malkiax

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
May 15, 2018
I was called because you were MRDMing people on the Venator. I logged on and you were will RDMing people. There's no downtime on the server and as such this ban will not be lifted.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.