Server Polls and Roadmap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2019
In-game name: RC I Omega I 2LT I 43 I Corr

Roadmap or List with Changes or Upcoming Updates / Things which are being worked on server wise.

Creating Server Polls for everyone on the Server to vote on.

Pros: People know which things are worked on and see the Progress in a Sheet. Everyone can take Part of development

Cons: Work

swans-jailer
Reactions: Inza

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I mean, usually updates that are simple such as the regimental revamp it's usually just boring work of doing what every regiments leader has requested and is agreed on. Adding regiments might want to be kept a secret for the majority of the playerbase as a good surprise. If you want to request something then we have the forums for it.

And, as for what's being debated is usually kept between the supers :)

swans-jailer

Bear

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
Tbh updates are mean't to be kept as sorta a surprise for the player base, also it stops everyone moaning about this reg is getting that i want it

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I think the concept roadmap is misunderstood. From my perspective its something most games use during their development phase from alpha or beta till its complete. Our server is setup and "finished". Our updates are mostly based on feedback now which the super admins gets from the regiments and of course sometimes good suggestions are added which makes it nearly impossible to setup a roadmap, because we don't know where we are going. Our server development is dynamic and not a static plan. We always aim to improve the server and the community and a more transparent communication is of course a good suggestion, but a roadmap would be hard to do.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bear, Inza and Mazy
Status
Not open for further replies.