Jobs/Economy Sell unbans.

May 15, 2018
This might sound crazy.
A lot of players who's been permabanned in the past should be able to buy a unban. Think about if a player really wanna play again but been permabanned by a mistake they done in the past they can buy an unban. The money will go to the server and if they blew it again it's their money out of the window plus it might help on the player count.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Aurel Smith

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
We are not one of those servers...
We believe that everyone can always appeal their ban and we are always eager to grand 2nd chances and some occasions 3rd chances. I do not condone selling unbans as it's simply not fair for those who cannot afford it. Not to mention, if people really wanted to play here they would've obeyed the rules in the first place.
Selling unbans really just promotes trollers who can get away with anything just by throwing cash.

swans-jailer
Reactions: MrKiller and Shanks
May 15, 2018
We are not one of those servers...
We believe that everyone can always appeal their ban and we are always eager to grand 2nd chances and some occasions 3rd chances. I do not condone selling unbans as it's simply not fair for those who cannot afford it. Not to mention, if people really wanted to play here they would've obeyed the rules in the first place.
Selling unbans really just promotes trollers who can get away with anything just by throwing cash.
Fair

swans-jailer

Brents

Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 29, 2016
United Kingdom
drewscommunity.com
I get the thought behind this. But, bans are there for a reason.

I also get that people would be willing to pay for another chance. But you cant buy yourself out of everything especially when it comes down to ruin the experience for other players.

This is where pay to play comes in and that's never good for anyone.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow
May 15, 2018
I get the thought behind this. But, bans are there for a reason.

I also get that people would be willing to pay for another chance. But you cant buy yourself out of everything especially when it comes down to ruin the experience for other players.

This is where pay to play comes in and that's never good for anyone.
Fair.

swans-jailer