REJECTED Schmidt’s staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2020
General Info:

In-Game Name: Schmidt/Revvy/Kelly

Discord Name And Hashtag: Schmiðt#5658

Preferred name: Schmidt

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 17 (22/04/03)

Timezone: BST

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: Mainly 212th, sometimes Jedi and RC

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): Usually 3-4 hours daily

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day): About 4-6 hours

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server:

No

Have Your Received Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server:

No

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications:

I work well in teams and am able to take on advice and adapt to situations very well, I enjoy being able to have a laugh but also know where the line is and when to be serious, I’m also determined and passionate to ensure I do the best I can

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team:

I’d bring a calm, understanding manner to the table with aptitude to learn and friends throughout the community

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personality To Describe Yourself And Why:

Sociable, I’m happy to talk with people to discuss situations, problems or just to help them should they need it,

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team:

I’m quite determined to accomplish tasks I’ve been set to the best of my ability

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server:

No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties:

N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server:

Yes

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties:

Trouble in Terrorist Town, duties were to punish those who broke rules such as rdm in game and those who were excessively rude or disrespectful in text or voice chat

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities:

No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties:

N/A

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

Look if the hunter has adverted a bit acceptation or check logs to see if a bounty was placed on the victim, if yes, tell the player there was a bounty and leave it there, if not, warn the hunter for RDM

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do:

Move them to an uncrowded area and change their job to cadet, once back, ask them about why they went, give them a warning based off their reason and if they knew about the rule against AFK farming or not

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do:

Check the chat and ask the victims and 212th if they were told to stand clear because the ship was being spawned, if so, tell the players to be more careful, if not, give the 212th a warning for VRDM

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial:

Yes.

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

This Is A Legal Requirement. Applying When Not The Age Of 16 Years Or Above By Means Of Deception Is Considered Fraudulent And Is Punishable To The Maximum Extent Possible Under UK Law. Your Account May Be Terminated From Drew's Community Both In-Game, On All Servers And On The Forums.

swans-jailer

timjwzalluzz

Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
Apr 21, 2019
Overall good application, don't recall having too many encounters with you, so solely on application I'm gonna give you a +1, sadly I cannot fortify this with in-game experiences.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Schmidt
Status
Not open for further replies.