Discord Name And Hashtag: ScaryGodzila #7379

Preferred name: Scary

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 16

Time zone: GMT+1

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: the server closed

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours):
the server closed

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day)
the server closed

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: Yes

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: No

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I am on basically every day and will try my best to get something done and will help when needed

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: try and help the community and help in any way possible and will try my best

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personality Trait To Describe Yourself And Why: Determined because I will never give up and will try to complete it to my best ability and have nothing better to do so will always be available

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: can help out when needed

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: yes 1

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: Head Of Staff

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: the server closed but you can ask me different suff for discord

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: the server closed but you can ask me different suff for discord

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber on Top of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: the server closed but you can ask me different suff for discord

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful and That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: yes

swans-jailer