Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID): 15

Timezone: UTC+2

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 RC, Juggernaut, Jedi

Which Character do you play the most: Juggernaut

How long do you play during the week per day: if not exams 1-4 Hours

How long do you play during the weekend per day: If not exams 1-5 Hours

Previous Punishments

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Only one warning for combat healing but it got deleted for some reason

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from the other applicants: Probably my dedication to the server on helping it and pushing it forwards. I am always looking to try out new things that are fun and also help whenever i can and have the chance and that helping the server by being Builder.

About you: Hello everyone! :D My name is in game Roger i wont tell real name as im known as Roger. I am a ninth grader on a high school so in my last grade before going to bigger school. I have played at the server for about over a year now and i have many people that i "know" at the server and of course being nice to. I also have irl friends that i hang out with or talk to i have a good healthy family and i could go on this forever but i am pretty talkish person so i think the introduction is done before i crazy :).

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you perfectly: there is a bit too much so lets say FRIENDLY

Why should we choose you over the other applicants: i am a hard working person so if im given a job to do i do it when i ever have the chance and as i said in the stand out text i just want to help the server the best i can.

Experience

Have you been a builder on SWRP server: Never

What notable builds have you created: Well i have built the MB like done all the beds added text all that except Surgery room i did do that also but then Cipher changed so yeah i didnt do that. I have done also a little "build" i have been working on to my show my building skills as i am pretty new still to building in Gmod. Here's some pics if you want more pictures of the build let me know. :D

20191210210535_1.jpg20191210210551_1.jpg20191210210523_1.jpg

Do you have experience with GMOD tools: As i said i am pretty new to GMOD building but i do know most of them.

Do you have many dupes: I am afraid i dont have.

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 15 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

P.S: Thank you for reading my app hope you liked it have a nice day <3

swans-jailer
Reactions: Inza
Jun 15, 2019
Roger
A hard working individual who always does his best no matter then scenario. Not only does he work hard but he always proves he can show results. He isn't someone who slacks off over a hard day he always pushes himself above the challenge and that is what is so great about him. Without a shadow of doubt someone deserving of a role like this as he can do excellent things with his creativity.

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Your application has been declined for the following reason:
The time that it took you to create the compound and the medbay. Builders are expected to build to a high standard in a short amount of time.

We suggest that you familiarise yourself with the GMOD tools a little more, Get a little more experience and try to find confidence in your builds.

However, there were some positives.
You had a keen eye for detail with the smaller additions to the compound, the helmet on the chair, the weapon lockers and the turrets on the base itself.

Feel free to reapply when you feel confident.
Thank you for applying.

swans-jailer
  • Angry
Reactions: Inza
Status
Not open for further replies.