VIP
Aug 14, 2018
Name: Rodes
Regiment: RC/SC/Jedi
Current Rank: MSG,
Playtime: 200+ hours

OOC Information

Do you have a microphone: Yes
Quick Summary about you: I'm a funny and likeable guy who is not afraid to share his opinions
Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: I am not.

IC Information

Why should we pick you for Fleet : Commitment. Commitment is my main trait. I was in EOD for months and months, i went through thick and thin. I was there for the all time highs and the all time lows. As well as this i have a lot of commanding experience, so i know how to deal with intense situations (I have been a CO of two regiments!)

Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: The role of Fleet is to keep the ship intact. Fleet can be responsible for thousands of trooper deaths because of one small mistake. Without fleet the ship wouldn't function as the troops would be clueless on what to do.They control everything inside the Venator and Communications out, they are responsible with a portion of the GAR and to be tacticians giving orders to the Regiments and for them to follow them

Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I have once but i have learned from my mistakes. I was a bit rude but i have matured.

Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do.

Any Commanding situations: Well i have been CO of 2 regiments now so i believe i know what i am doing.

What can you offer for the Fleet: Leadership and likeability. What i mean by this is a lot of troops like me and listen to my views and opinions. From time to time you get people hating on the fleet, i can help massively as i will treat the troops like they're one of my mates. (This will only be in some circumstances). I also have been given advice and some training by former fleet

Anything else: I am always contactable via discord!

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Rodes, you got kicked from CG for going wookie (dodging a training) and shooting at me till I was near dead when I was doing my training.
It's not been long since then so I do not think you're ready. Also last time you were fleet you did not do a good job at all and in events you would make CG's life unreasonably hard.

swans-jailer

Rodes

VIP
Aug 14, 2018
Rodes, you got kicked from CG for going wookie (dodging a training) and shooting at me till I was near dead when I was doing my training.
It's not been long since then so I do not think you're ready. Also last time you were fleet you did not do a good job at all and in events you would make CG's life unreasonably hard.
I wasn't allowed to leave so the only way i could is to get kicked

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
You were kicked from fleet for multiple reasons, bad behaviour was one of them. You need to prove that you have changed with your behavior. Which i haven't seen recently.

To be honest with you, i haven't seen you lead properly even if you were CO. I haven't seen anything that outstanding. Not anything thats worthy for fleet atleast. Unless you show the fleet that you can lead and behave properly, i don't see a reason for you to be in fleet.

swans-jailer
Jul 24, 2018
-1 leaning Neutral You are a dedicated player who has been in important and high positions on the server, and clearly have a good understanding of fleet. However with this being said, the two regiments you were CO of weren't exactly well performing or standout good, moreover you have collected a fair amount of -1's and varying degree's of complaints from people which usually I would try to look past however because I do not know you that well or interact with you much I am taking them into account with a pinch of salt. You also never explained why you were demoted/kicked/banned. I believe everyone deserves seconds chances and maybe fleet is the right place for you, however it does not appear like this may be the correct time for you to join.

swans-jailer

Scottie

Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
Pure lack of detail in this application. What regiments were you CO?
Why were you kicked?

Please take the time to reapply with proper amount of detail.

Applications should be treated like we know nothing about you and are learning about you for the first time. Many statements in this application lack simple detail.

- Admiral Scottie

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
-1 I’m not even on the server anymore but for the sake of people on the server I’ll reply. When I was fleet I’m pretty sure I kicked you from fleet (could be wrong) reasons where for your behaviour, and as have seen that still stands to this day. You wasn’t eod co for months it was weeks, since I was your reg assistant at the time, TK did a lot of planning with eod, and to be honest there wasn’t a lot of eod as well so you wasn’t able to lead good enough. You also was power hungry as eod co. Those are mine and some other people’s thoughts so

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.