Not open for further replies.

Kolez

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 27, 2018
In game name: CG BG SSG 8957 River/Jedi Knight Tipplo/Ex-212th CO
Discord name and number: Kolez #7053
Proffered name: River
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16 (can provide ID)
Timezone: DK +1

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1
Which Character do you play most: CG
How long you play during the week per day: 3+ (except fridays)
How long you play during the weekend per day: 4+

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: No warns only mandos
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Havent played on other DC servers
About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have been on the server for a while now, i`m pretty active, understand how it is to keep it serious and i dont minge around. I do have some experiences with having to look at situations from a third perspective since i was CO

Tell us about you: I have been on this server for over 6 months now, and i understand how this server, and like enforcing serious RP. I will say tho im not the best at builing For Example bunks but i know how to keep ppl in check. I havent had any previous Staff experience
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I would pick trustworthy/loyal since i never really lie
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Cuz im a loyal player on the server since i have been playing for over 6 months

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No (but have helped with events on other servers)
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Not a big one but a small one
If yes, What were your duties: Made sure everyone followed the rules and they didnt minge around.

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?
Give him the same punishment as if it was normal time since nothing is called downtime (atleast on this server)
You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do?
Talk to each of them and see why they did it, if they dont have an good reason why i will give them the same punishment, even though he is my mate. (have done that in 212th)
You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do?
I would tell him/her how to do their job probrably and if they were higher than me i`ll tell it to an Super admin or someone higher
Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take?
1: Try to get another staff member to do the event
2: Inform another staff about the event and why i cant do it
3: Help them with the event until i have to go

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
+/-
I haven't had any bad experiences with you, sometimes i really didn't agree with the you're choices as a CO. You're still a good guy. In my opinion you're application lacks effort, and that is something i would suggest you take into considiration. You do not have much staff experience but could gather some on you're way. Still i am completely neutral on this matter.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean
Sep 26, 2018
Dead
River was one of my best 212th members. Could completely rely on the guy, and in a way he saved what i created within 212th. If my word means anything, probably out of every staff app ive commented on, i suggest this one to be accepted the most. Completely great choice and would be dedicated and hardworking.

You'd be lucky to have him on the team.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean
Hello : )
My eyes are currently straining right now reading this but meh

I am also currently tired so i will just do this quickly, River is a good person from what i have heard and i have no complaints about him (yet : D )
As for the application....
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Cuz im a loyal player on the server since i have been playing for over 6 months
No just no.

And you lied when you said you have never lied because if that is true Mi5 needs new recruits, sooooo yeah you may be trustworthy but it's doubtable that you have never lied (though if you haven't then i am impressed)

Right then petty complaints aside that section is fine i will move onto scenarios:

Scenario 1: Yeah that works fine
Scenario 2: Alright that was a decent answer, only improvement could be making someone else deal out the punishment as to not upset the friendship : p other than that it's fine
Scenario 3: Properly* and yes basically if you are the superior deal with it accordingly if not take it up the chain, just try to make sure it's the staff manager dealing with the staff : P
Scenario 4: Yeah i have no problem with this

Okay so my verdict: Overall River is a rather positive canidate for staff with a few things that may need ironed out but overall pretty good (I am a bit surprised you are 16 to be perfectly honest though so double check that : P, No offensive River but good luck)

Edit:
"If my word means anything, probably out of every staff app ive commented on, i suggest this one to be accepted the most. Completely great choice and would be dedicated and hardworking." how could you Price ;-;

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
River was one of my best 212th members. Could completely rely on the guy, and in a way he saved what i created within 212th. If my word means anything, probably out of every staff app ive commented on, i suggest this one to be accepted the most. Completely great choice and would be dedicated and hardworking.

You'd be lucky to have him on the team.
I’m offended

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
+/- Neutral
I haven’t had too many encounters with river this far even though we’ve been on the server for about the same amount of time. However, the few encounters that I have had were mostly positive.
Though I may have disagreed with quite a few of your decisions as CO (granted, you followed Price) I think you overall made solid choices.
BUT
I feel the application lacks some effort as mentioned earlier by some. When asked what sets you aside from other applicants you chose Loyalty as your reason because you have played for over 6 months. Many players on the server have, but are no where near fit for staff. Maybe add some detail to the application.
That’s all from me.

swans-jailer

Kolez

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 27, 2018

I am also currently tired so i will just do this quickly, River is a good person from what i have heard and i have no complaints about him (yet : D )

No just no.

And you lied when you said you have never lied because if that is true Mi5 needs new recruits, sooooo yeah you may be trustworthy but it's doubtable that you have never lied (though if you haven't then i am impressed)

Right then petty complaints aside that section is fine i will move onto scenarios:

Scenario 2: Alright that was a decent answer, only improvement could be making someone else deal out the punishment as to not upset the friendship : p other than that it's fine
Scenario 3: Properly* and yes basically if you are the superior deal with it accordingly if not take it up the chain, just try to make sure it's the staff manager dealing with the staff : P

Okay so my verdict: Overall River is a rather positive canidate for staff with a few things that may need ironed out but overall pretty good (I am a bit surprised you are 16 to be perfectly honest though so double check that : P, No offensive River but good luck)

Edit:
"If my word means anything, probably out of every staff app ive commented on, i suggest this one to be accepted the most. Completely great choice and would be dedicated and hardworking." how could you Price ;-;
THX for your opininon
about the lying thing: OFC i lie a few times BUT, i never lie about something that impact others

swans-jailer

Kolez

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 27, 2018

No just no.

Edit:
Also about the ID thing i hear that alot also in real life so will happily show ID since i understand why u would have doubts

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.