Aug 27, 2018
Basic Info
  • Trooper Name:41st PFC 8957 River
  • Regiment:41st
  • Current Rank: PFC
  • Playtime:400+ Hours
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: Im from Denmark and I have been playing on the server for almost a year now and in that that time i have experienced a few regminets. I therefore thought i would be a good idea to also to try and see it from a fleet perspective. In my time on the server i have achieved getting admin,212th commander twice and CG EXO.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: Yes
IC Information
  • In your own words why you think you should become Fleet : I think i should become fleet because i have had alot of commanding experience and having been playing on the server for a while so i know how things are supposed to be run.
  • Describe in your own opinion the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): A Fleets job is to make sure that the venator/base is organized and everything is run smoothly. they also help out their assigned regiments with trainings or other stuff. During mission they are the ones who should be leading the republic and making sure that the mission is succesful.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I have never gotten Demoted/banned or kicked.
  • Do you understand the importance and rank/role of Fleet and you are prepared to take this responsibility: Yes i do, i know its a role that requires maturity and being professionel.
  • Any Commanding or Leading Experiences, If yes please state: Being commander of 212th twice and EXO of CG.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer a fleet that is professionel, knwos what he is doing and someone who knows how to command people.
  • Anything else: Not really i think that should be everything.

swans-jailer

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
You've been heavily inactive recently, stepping down from 212th Commander for what I can assume is the reason.
You were also quite inactive in the regiment you joined after 212th.
The last thing we need is another incompetent and inactive fleet member.

swans-jailer

Kolez

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 27, 2018
You've been heavily inactive recently, stepping down from 212th Commander for what I can assume is the reason.
You were also quite inactive in the regiment you joined after 212th.
The last thing we need is another incompetent and inactive fleet member.

I was inactive yes before i went on ROA, thats why i was so inactive after being stepped down from CO. But i have been on ROA for a month due to me having exams. But my ROA ended yesterday. Also wouldnt call myself incompetent, but thats your opinion.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
Neutral, ur a nice guy man but in my experience with you dont command troops very well, sure ur activity can increase since ur hellhole of exams just ended (gj u survived), If perhaps you can improve with ur leadership I'd give a massive thumbs up for fleet, but for now i think its best to stay as a trooper and improve upon it for now then reapply once people see ur better.

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
Hello There!

You're applying for fleet at the same time as you are transferring to 501st? Choose one. People have told you to be active. Even when you lost your 212th Commander position. I suggest be active then, focus on one thing. Now that you're not on ROA. Take that time to start getting your activity up again. Words are only words at this point. Show us, prove to us. I might change my mind if you do. But for now

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.