Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Hello everyone,
i play a long time on this server.
I will also help everyone.​

Basic Details
  • Username: [GOD]Rivano or https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323189655/
  • Location/Timezone: Netherlands, CET
  • Server Preference: 1
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server?: No i never have been a mentor.
  • When did you join the server? Around 2016
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Yes i am: rivano#9113
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes, i have very good experience with administrative tools. I played with other friends admin. We used ULX.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: I got none.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: No, i never administrated other games.
A bit more about you:
My real name is Rivano, i really like to play soccer with my friends, PS4 and PC and hanging out with my friends My most liked game on the PS4 was GTA5, but i stopped playing it, i discovered gmod and played on other servers.Then i played my first time on Crew, and it was the most fun i ever had in Gmod. That's why i play it alot of time My favourite:
  • Singer: Drake, Kempi, Frenna and Jacin Trill.
  • Food: Chicken Nuggets and Pizza.
  • Drink: Fanta and Energy drink.
  • Actor: Will Smith
  • Why do you want to become an administrator: I play since years on the server, i also want to help my future team. I makes fun and is interesting. I also want to feel it to be an admin on a big server with guys, that i never seen.
  • Why should you hire me?: I'm very often online, i claim reports fast and i'll help everyone. I can deal every situation good.
  • What would i bring the staff Team?: I will help them by claiming the sits if there is no admin online, or players are asking for admins i will come online and deal the reports, so the admins do not have to come online if they are busy or sleeping.
    I will punish everyone same and fairly, doesn't matter if he's my family member, my best friend or somebody other i really like.
Scenarios:
  • ARDM/RDM: I will bring the reporter and Check the logs, after i see he has been really ardmd or RDM'd, i will bring the reported player. I will ask him why he did that, i will also warn the reported player.
  • Self supply: I will bring the reporter and spectate the reported. I will also check if he has a shop. If he got a shop, i will end the report, if not i will bring him and tell him that is not allowed. I will also issue a warn, if he won't stop i'll give him a ban for 2 days.
  • FailRP: I will bring both and ask the reported why he did that after that i will tell the reported what he may did wrong. I will also warn the reported player.
  • Cheating: I will use the screencap of the Serverguard menu. I will select the player, if he uses scripts or other cheats i will create a perm ban.
  • Racism: I will bring the reporter and the reported. If the reported player said that in voice chat, i ask the reporter if he got proof. I will also issue a ban for a day.
  • Propblock: I will claim the report, then i will spectate the reported guy, i will tp to him. Then i will warn him, if he continues i will ban him for 1 day.
  • Scamming: I will bring both (reporter and reported) i ask the reporter how he got scammed. I will also ask what he scammed and ask for the type of the weapon(+stats) or the bp. I will also check the logs to see what they wrote. The next thing i'll do is to tell the reported, that he should open his Inventory for 20 seconds. Then i will use the !menu and choose the screencap. If he didn't got the weapon, i will go to him to the storage and check if he placed that into the bank storage, i will also tell him that he should open the storage for 20 seconds and then i will use screencap again. If he got that weapon or bp i will tell him to give it to the seller/buyer. If he declines it, i will issue a permanent ban.

If i am in a situation, where i don't know what to do i will ask an experienced admin in discord or in admins chat.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Mr.Bestt

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
Could be expanded a bit more in the scenarios side of things to beef the application a bit more.

Scamming//PropBlock etc..

What would you do if you were in a situation you don't know what to do in?

Besides the application
You're a friendly guy know the rules and know basing rules heavily.

You're not aggressive or power hungry proven by when you pm'd me because you found a failbase instead of reporting the guy you just wanted to help him because he's new.

Overall think you'd be a big addition to the staff team.

+1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Rivano
Sep 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Could be expanded a bit more in the scenarios side of things to beef the application a bit more.

Scamming//PropBlock etc..

What would you do if you were in a situation you don't know what to do in?

Besides the application
You're a friendly guy know the rules and know basing rules heavily.

You're not aggressive or power hungry proven by when you pm'd me because you found a failbase instead of reporting the guy you just wanted to help him because he's new.

Overall think you'd be a big addition to the staff team.

+1
Thanks you for your feedback Mr.Bestt.
I've changed it.

swans-jailer

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
Expand on your application further, include more detailed information on how you would deal with issues and problems that arise. Include more information over why you want to be an administrator and why I should hire you; what do you bring to the team that others do not?
What kind of experience do you want to get out of being on the Drew's Community staff team.
So far nothing is hitting me as a "hire me" point.

Pixal

swans-jailer
Sep 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Expand on your application further, include more detailed information on how you would deal with issues and problems that arise. Include more information over why you want to be an administrator and why I should hire you; what do you bring to the team that others do not?
What kind of experience do you want to get out of being on the Drew's Community staff team.
So far nothing is hitting me as a "hire me" point.

Pixal
Dear Pixal,
thank you very much for your reply.
I've changed and added the things that you would like to see

swans-jailer
Dec 21, 2018
I have Known you for a while we often play together, you seem like a nice guy. I think Rivano would be a great addition to the staff team he already knows the rules of the server and he has been around for a long time
+1

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
+1

Nice guy, never really had a problem with him at all. Whenever hes in a sit or has been reported he's always calm, never over reacts and I've never actually seen this man angry in or out of game. Although hes a friend of mine what i'm saying is genuine and I think he deserves a spot on the team. He's active and knows all the rules, Actually never witnessed him being warned so yeah all together hes a great member of the community!

Goodluck!

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.