Riot Flashbangs to EMP grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2019
When I joined Riot I was told we are the offensive reg that deals with providing covering fire to the front lines and works with ARC, RC, and the 501st. Our load out is the standard for CG and we have our riot exclusive. The one thing that confuses me is why flashbangs. I have been playing Riot for around a month now and it always confused me, if we are mostly fighting droids and we are the "offensive part" of CG why do we have grenades that don't affect the droids. EMP i believe would be so much better because it is understandable for Riot to have it.

swans-jailer
May 31, 2019
"When I joined Riot I was told we are the offensive reg "
You are CG, a defensive regiment
I meant we are the offensive part wilf the exact quote from the riot handbook is "Riot is one of the CG sub-regiments, It is tasked with providing cover for the Offensive regiments such as 501st, 212th Ghost, ARC and Rc"

swans-jailer

Wilf

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Sep 1, 2018
"It is tasked with providing cover for the Offensive regiments such as 501st, 212th Ghost, ARC and Rc" that does not say "Riot is an offensive subreg"

Even if it is, that leaves offensive with 3.5 regiments and defensive with 1.5 and that is just unfair

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
I understand but there is nothing that makes riot unique and gets player interested to join if we have the same loadout as bodyguard people would rather do that.
This change wouldn't really make a huge difference. Yes it makes more sense, and tbh i wouldn't mind it. Just as an reminder, it isn't only the equipment that makes the so called "sub-regiment" unique. Its also what they do. The bodyguards spend their time to protect special VIP Members. Meanwhile riot is in the frontlne giving protection to the offensive regiments. That is certainly something that makes them unique compared to BG. Just a reminder.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.