Jul 11, 2019
General Info

In-Game Name: Mace Windu

Discord Name And Hashtag: Mace Windu Cleaner#7638

Preferred name: Rhys

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 18

Timezone: +0 (UK Time)

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 1 (jedi)

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 3/4

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: at least 1 hour

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: yes (only 1 using tier warns system

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: yes ^

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I’m normally able to keep myself calm and avoid actively causing trouble in any form and I act maturely in most circumstances but I am not perfect in that regard.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I have been playing on this server for over a year and I want to trial this as It has many things I can use to improve both my own and others experiences.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personality Trait To Describe Yourself And Why: I am independent whenever possible however, I have knowledge of my limits and know when I need help with something

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: even if I don’t get into the staff team, I am still going to play on the server but I will try my best if I do get accepted.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: no. I have not been staff on any servers before so I will be a new experience.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No.

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g. HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: No.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: Check chat for a hit accepted, if no advert, check logs to see if there was a hit and if there was a hit give the BH a warning for failing to advert “hit Accepted” and “hit completed” if there wasn’t a hit, give the BH a verbal warning (if first offence) or a tier 2 warning.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: TP them to the CTR spawn and change their job to CT as AFK as any other job is not allowed and then give them a verbal warning if first time or a T1/T2 warning

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: ask if the commander told everyone to back up so he could spawn his vehicle if he didn’t give him a T1/T2 warn based on if he knew they were there or not.

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
I like you mate but havent you bin demoted from CBG offier to trooper for your activity I see others be more active then you. its just what I think plz dont slice me in half for that but I will remain neutral I may change it but RN you are still not so acitve ( when I was on I saw you 2 per week ). But any ways good luck you will need it. -Astafon

swans-jailer

Quinn

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 29, 2020
so you left cg because you didnt have enough time to commit to the server
"

"so, at this point im just going to leave CG and join back when i can be on enough to be helpful"
"sorry i havn't been online. i was given an assignment on friday which was extremely irritating and now i got another two today. i dont have enough time to play both jedi and CG "

now you have enough time to apply for staff? whats changed?

Now onto the the application itself:

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: even if I don’t get into the staff team, I am still going to play on the server but I will try my best if I do get accepted.
this doesnt explain as to why YOU should be in our staff.

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

Check chat for a hit accepted, if no advert, check logs to see if there was a hit and if there was a hit give the BH a warning for failing to advert “hit Accepted” and “hit completed” if there wasn’t a hit, give the BH a verbal warning (if first offence) or a tier 2 warning.
this seems fine except what would you say to the victim who claimed the rdm if there was a hit?

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: ask if the commander told everyone to back up so he could spawn his vehicle if he didn’t give him a T1/T2 warn based on if he knew they were there or not.
how would you react if the 212th commander had given a warning and the people killed still didnt listen to him ?

Neutral until reply

swans-jailer
Reactions: Sleep

Soka

Premium
Jun 24, 2018
Land of the Snowmonkeys
so you left cg because you didnt have enough time to commit to the server
"

"so, at this point im just going to leave CG and join back when i can be on enough to be helpful"
"sorry i havn't been online. i was given an assignment on friday which was extremely irritating and now i got another two today. i dont have enough time to play both jedi and CG "

now you have enough time to apply for staff? whats changed?

Now onto the the application itself:

this doesnt explain as to why YOU should be in our staff.

this seems fine except what would you say to the victim who claimed the rdm if there was a hit?

how would you react if the 212th commander had given a warning and the people killed still didnt listen to him ?

Neutral until reply
You just wrote more about a staff app on a videogame than I did during my literature analysis exam today

swans-jailer

NOOT NOOT

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 30, 2019
-1 From watching recently and before, you are clearly not active enough for staff imo, if you were to be get your activity up, I see no reason why you couldn't get staff. Good luck with your application

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
North London, U.K
From what I here, you're very inactive.
To add some icing on the cake, you're arguably more egocentric than me - and that says alot. I've seen you to be power hungry and thus do not see you fit for a staff position.

Have a day off.

1603034794171.png

swans-jailer

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland
That ain't fair bruv. The guy was hacked and sent the message to everyone. Nothing he wanted to do, it wasn't even his fault he got hacked. It was his lil bro.
So don't bring this into a staff app, though it was pretty funny.
Yes at the time of posting I did not know as it did not specifically asy "I HAVE BEEN HACKED" IN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE

swans-jailer
Reactions: Jimmy

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Nah bruv fuck you. I aint none of that british bitch, i only hear your dumbass words from youtube videos and from playing with you all. The words i use are from pretty much all of english. American,British,Australian and yes, some of your ''hood'' people.
So no bro im gonna keep saying bruv.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.