Jul 11, 2019
General Info

In-Game Name: Mace Windu

Discord Name And Hashtag: Mace Windu Cleaner#7638

Preferred name: Rhys

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 18

Timezone: +0 (UK Time)

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 1 (jedi)

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 3/4

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: at least 1 hour

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: yes (only 1 using tier warns system

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: yes ^

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I’m normally able to keep myself calm and avoid actively causing trouble in any form and I act maturely in most circumstances but I am not perfect in that regard.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I have been playing on this server for over a year and I want to trial this as It has many things I can use to improve both my own and others experiences.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personality Trait To Describe Yourself And Why: I am independent whenever possible however, I have knowledge of my limits and know when I need help with something

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: even if I don’t get into the staff team, I am still going to play on the server but I will try my best if I do get accepted.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: no. I have not been staff on any servers before so I will be a new experience.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No.

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g. HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: No.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: N/A

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: Check chat for a hit accepted, if no advert, check logs to see if there was a hit and if there was a hit give the BH a warning for failing to advert “hit Accepted” and “hit completed” if there wasn’t a hit, give the BH a verbal warning (if first offence) or a tier 2 warning.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: TP them to the CTR spawn and change their job to CT as AFK as any other job is not allowed and then give them a verbal warning if first time or a T1/T2 warning

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: ask if the commander told everyone to back up so he could spawn his vehicle if he didn’t give him a T1/T2 warn based on if he knew they were there or not.

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
I like you mate but havent you bin demoted from CBG offier to trooper for your activity I see others be more active then you. its just what I think plz dont slice me in half for that but I will remain neutral I may change it but RN you are still not so acitve ( when I was on I saw you 2 per week ). But any ways good luck you will need it. -Astafon

swans-jailer
Jul 29, 2020
so you left cg because you didnt have enough time to commit to the server
"

"so, at this point im just going to leave CG and join back when i can be on enough to be helpful"
"sorry i havn't been online. i was given an assignment on friday which was extremely irritating and now i got another two today. i dont have enough time to play both jedi and CG "

now you have enough time to apply for staff? whats changed?

Now onto the the application itself:

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: even if I don’t get into the staff team, I am still going to play on the server but I will try my best if I do get accepted.
this doesnt explain as to why YOU should be in our staff.

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

Check chat for a hit accepted, if no advert, check logs to see if there was a hit and if there was a hit give the BH a warning for failing to advert “hit Accepted” and “hit completed” if there wasn’t a hit, give the BH a verbal warning (if first offence) or a tier 2 warning.
this seems fine except what would you say to the victim who claimed the rdm if there was a hit?

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: ask if the commander told everyone to back up so he could spawn his vehicle if he didn’t give him a T1/T2 warn based on if he knew they were there or not.
how would you react if the 212th commander had given a warning and the people killed still didnt listen to him ?

Neutral until reply

swans-jailer
Reactions: Sleep

Soka

Premium
Jun 24, 2018
Land of the Snowmonkeys
so you left cg because you didnt have enough time to commit to the server
"

"so, at this point im just going to leave CG and join back when i can be on enough to be helpful"
"sorry i havn't been online. i was given an assignment on friday which was extremely irritating and now i got another two today. i dont have enough time to play both jedi and CG "

now you have enough time to apply for staff? whats changed?

Now onto the the application itself:

this doesnt explain as to why YOU should be in our staff.

this seems fine except what would you say to the victim who claimed the rdm if there was a hit?

how would you react if the 212th commander had given a warning and the people killed still didnt listen to him ?

Neutral until reply
You just wrote more about a staff app on a videogame than I did during my literature analysis exam today

swans-jailer

NOOT NOOT

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 30, 2019
-1 From watching recently and before, you are clearly not active enough for staff imo, if you were to be get your activity up, I see no reason why you couldn't get staff. Good luck with your application

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
From what I here, you're very inactive.
To add some icing on the cake, you're arguably more egocentric than me - and that says alot. I've seen you to be power hungry and thus do not see you fit for a staff position.

Have a day off.

1603034794171.png

swans-jailer