Report Superiority

Apr 16, 2018
In the last week some of the superiority gang members have been making problems, the first time i came across this is when they based in the bank and made a maze that was headshot only(witch is legal if it doesn't favor the defending side) but these people made peeks where the only way you could shoot them was by hitting them on the top of the head. After being told it was a failbase they started an argument witch went on for almost 1 hour, they went against 2 admins eventhough in the rules it says "If admins feel your base doesn’t meet these rules they have the right to remove the props that don’t work, or the entire base. While not forced to, they may discuss why your base was not allowed after dealing with the issue." The second time i had a problem with them was when we were defending the bank and instead of everyone adverting "RAID" 1 member said gang raid, after that we got killed by a guy that didn't assist. The next problem is that they are making mega bases that aren't legal, with this i mean that they block off 1/3 of the map or claim land outsoude of the property they bought. Everytime me or a staff member tries to say something we just get an argument back that its not in the rules. I feel like if new players join and see these kind of bases they will think its allowed and also make these bases witch will end up in a domino effect of rulebreakers. Eventhough i have nothing against the guys because they are really active and everything they do with the gang is fun and all these are the only points what i find annoying about them.
unknown.pngunknown.pngSchermopname_49.pngSchermopname_44.png

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I have seen the base you are talking about and they can't argue it. It was removed because they were blocking resources in this case a crew pole. And you are right, an admin can remove the base according to the rules. But from the pictures I've seen and some videos that has been shared it does fall under more than one rule.
Like rule nr. 18 Don't build bases that take advantage of angles, visibility, player height, player models, etc and rule 19. Your base must be raidable. Bases that exploit particular class weapons, enabling defenders to take little to no damage etc. are considered unraidable.

Thanks for the report and next time the admin can remove the base if its the same blueprint.

swans-jailer
Nov 28, 2021
I have seen the base you are talking about and they can't argue it. It was removed because they were blocking resources in this case a crew pole. And you are right, an admin can remove the base according to the rules. But from the pictures I've seen and some videos that has been shared it does fall under more than one rule.
Like rule nr. 18 Don't build bases that take advantage of angles, visibility, player height, player models, etc and rule 19. Your base must be raidable. Bases that exploit particular class weapons, enabling defenders to take little to no damage etc. are considered unraidable.

Thanks for the report and next time the admin can remove the base if its the same blueprint.
drewbie not sure if ruben already told you what I sent him but the "mega base" was still upp after you told them to remove it.
1641827857995.png

swans-jailer