Report on Hades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2019
Making this report because I have noticed that Hades has been abusing power on the server recently e.g. Changing model to get onto Deck 3, Making himself a Medic even though there were medics online at the time and occasionally he Mic Spams by playing music whilst walking around the map. He is a good guy but I feel like this has to be brought to attention before it gets too out of hand.

swans-jailer
Jul 12, 2018
Edinburgh
Well, You've not used any format, not attached any evidence. I believe this report is in spite of you and Ben getting told off by him. If you have any actual problem i'd recommend structuring your report in a professional format and attaching evidence you have.

I'd recommend the report is thrown out vaguly because well it's kinda more of a revenge report since you and Ben got told off yesterday.

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Hey, how's it going?

Thanks for finding your way to the fourms today!

Abuse of power, that's a strong accusation to make without any evidence on your initial report.

I feel that this report has been made due to the issues that were brought up yesterday about Juggernaut.

Please include any and all evidence in a response or alternatively, edit your original post to include them, using EDIT* Next to your additions to the post.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
This really do be a BRUH moment.
Now as for the report itself you don’t give evidence.
The format is quite improper as well. I suggest you completely remake this report with some evidence and easy to follow formatting.

swans-jailer

Bear

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
Freddy I would advise asking for this to be closed as this is not something that you don’t want to get involved with. I only say this because I like you :)

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Freddy I would advise asking for this to be closed as this is not something that you don’t want to get involved with. I only say this because I like you :)
Well if he has genuine issues with a staff member abusing them a report on the forums is the correct way to go about it. Especially if they are a higher ranked staff. I won’t say the whole spiel about evidence again.
Just always have a good reason for a report.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow
Status
Not open for further replies.