Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 19

Timezone: EST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: One

Which Character do you play most: Shadow

How long you play during the week per day: 10 till no one is on the server

How long you play during the weekend per day: 10 till no one is on

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: No

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I know what my duties are as an admin and that if I abuse my power or try doing anything that makes the staff team look bad then I could be demoted/removed from the staff team and probably won't have a chance to be in staff ever again and that if I do a command like noclip then I must also be cloaked.

Tell us about you: I use to be Head GM on a server till it shut down and Head Admin till the owner kept switching what the server is and I like being staff on servers that I like and want to help out just in case streamers or youtubers are raiding the server or people are joining to only break rules and ruin RP for other people. I can be trusted with things like for example making sure no one enters somewhere they aren't allowed in and also making sure no recruits are leaving the recruit room.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Trusting

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I think I should be chosen because I know what to do and what not to do as a staff member and that punishments can happen if I abuse my staff rank and that if anyone does break rules while I'm the only staff member on then I'll have to take action and deal with the people that are breaking server rules.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Senior Admin, Head GM, Head Admin

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Senior Admin, Head Admin, Admin,

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No

If yes, What were your duties:

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond? I would ask them if they were the one getting the PMs and /me so if they were getting them then I would ask them to give me the persons name then after they give me the name I would TP the person to the sit and ask the person I brought if they did do ERP with PM and /me then if they say no I would look at logs and if I see that they lied about not doing ERP I would warn them with ERP and lying to staff.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? I would bring my friend and the CT to a sit and if they were doing RDM, Jumping out of the moonpool and Mic Spamming then I would tell them that they'll be getting banned for however long and that if they come back after the ban period is over to repeat the same reasons that got them banned then the ban will be permanent since they have NITRP on the server.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? I would go to the 212th AB and tell him to watch where he lands next time and makes sure that no one is near a landing area then tell him if he does it again but on purpose then I'll have to warn him for vehicle RDM.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello Ren! So, from what I see you are fairly new to the server and this community. Now that is not a bad thing, however I do suggest you do get to know people and the community a bit more. With that said, the rest seems good! Good luck if you make it ot the next step.

swans-jailer

Bear

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I know what my duties are as an admin and that if I abuse my power or try doing anything that makes the staff team look bad then I could be demoted/removed from the staff team and probably won't have a chance to be in staff ever again and that if I do a command like noclip then I must also be cloaked.
Hey there gamer! I like the format can you please just expand this section to me on what makes YOU stand out compared to everyone out, you have the understanding of what it is to be a member of staff, but I would like to know what makes you different to the rest other applicants?

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.